5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY REALLY COOL - A MUST FOR ANY OFFICE FAN!
This was a really worthy buy for me. An excellent product! It has all my favourite props from the Office which I love so much - BUY IT!

ITS HARD (Thats what she said) to say which one is my most favourite!
Published on 22 Jun. 2012 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
The first one I ordered came with a broken cup, Being an Office fan I immediately bought this. It's very hard trying to find The American Office products in the UK so I try and buy related roducts when they become available here. I felt a little cheated with this set as if it was rushed together to make some cash by the company.
Published 20 months ago by Venice Queen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY REALLY COOL - A MUST FOR ANY OFFICE FAN!, 22 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Office Kit: This is Huge! (That's What She Said) (Paperback)

ITS HARD (Thats what she said) to say which one is my most favourite!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thats what she said!!, 14 Oct. 2012
Great gift for any office fans. Comes with a shrute buck, Worlds Best Boss mug and other bits and bobs you have seen through the office series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Every "The Office US" Fan., 19 Feb. 2013
The office kit is a very good item. The mug (which was the highlight for me) is very high quality. All the other things are very good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Sept. 2012
Its a great pack! the poster is a great size and the painting is just a little bigger than a post card. The magnets are amazing and the cup is even better than i expected it to be! Really great pack I would recommend it to any fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Office fan's dream collection, 31 May 2013
As a huge fan of The Office, I loved every single item in the box, from the World's Best Boss mug, Pam's painting of the Scranton Business Park to the Dunder Mifflin mousepad. If only they included a large poster featuring all the cast along with Angela's hilarious baby musicians poster. My kit though didn't seem to have included the Dunder Mifflin Mission Statement, as stated in the product description, but on the other hand, this item is not shown on the picture of the kit above - so its inclusion in the description could just be a mistake. Either way, I'm very happy I decided to buy this kit. Kudos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Office kit, 16 Dec. 2013
we watched all the US series and was obssessed so got my boyfriend this and it has loads of things in from the series, somethings that you forget you have seen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So amazing for The Office fans., 6 Feb. 2014
LornaA (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If you are a fan of the american version of The Office you need this! I am using the dunder mifflin mousepad as we speak, the magnets Vance Refrigeration and Shrute Farm Beets are pride of place on my fridge. You also get a worlds best boss mug...regular size, not as big as Michael Scott's, a Dunder Mifflin notepad which is too nice to use! A Shrute buck, a cat poster,postcards and a trivia book, so ok you are not going to use all that stuff, but for the magnets and mousepad totally worth it. Comes well packed in a nice sturdy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Jun. 2014
This product is perfect for all office fans! It provides useful items like a mouse pad, notepads etc! Also just fun stuff like a poster, magnets and a quiz book and of course the mug which is the icing on the cake! It may look small but it contains a lot! I gave it as a gift for a friend (who is also a fan) and she loved it! I highly recommend it! It also was in perfect condition and arrived on time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, 1 Aug. 2013
I purchased this for a friends birthday and was a little hesitant to click Buy because the price doesn't seem to match with the content of the box. I received it the next day and was not disappointed, it comes with all the best Office props from the show, my friend loves it.
Don't let the low price trick you into thinking this is fake or something. Great gift for yourself or any office lover.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 14 Jun. 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Office Kit: This is Huge! (That's What She Said)
Office Kit: This is Huge! (That's What She Said) by Sarah O'Brien (Paperback - 21 April 2011)
Used & New from: £22.70