5.0 out of 5 stars A great, enjoyable teaching tool for all ages.
Published on 1 Jun. 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so
to hard for kids / to easy for adults so not sure what the target readship for this book is
Published on 23 Jun. 2010 by R. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, enjoyable teaching tool for all ages., 1 Jun. 1998
By A Customer
I teach children ages 11-16. Some are special education students and others are gifted. I wanted a life science curriculum that would be highly motivational, easy to understand and would teach the real names and concepts. I, myself, do not have a strong scienc background. i knew I would be learning along with my students. Truth is, I purchased three anatomy coloring books, but only this one did the trick. It appeals to the kids, has clearer drawings and more simplified text with catchy sub-headings than the other texts I tried. It is also geared for real learning and introduces concepts as well as vocabulary about human anatomy. I highly recommend this text for beginners. It can be used as independent work or even, just-for-fun, free-time work in the classroom or at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent book., 24 Aug. 1998
By A Customer
I am a homeschooler...and this book is for me!! I learn right along with my children!!!! I recommend it for anyone and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Start Exploring: Gray's Anatomy (Start Exploring (Coloring Books)) (Paperback)
My grandson has learned so much from this (he is 13).

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
good, not as detailed as I thought

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov. 2014
Great

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, 23 Jun. 2010
R. Wilson - See all my reviews

Start Exploring: Gray's Anatomy (Start Exploring (Coloring Books))