on 14 September 2010
I've loved the film since i first watched it, its brilliantly funny a Coen Bro's classic love it. the kit does not come with a copy of the film which to be fair i was glad about, i've got enough duplicate dvds as it is.
The kit includes, a fridge magnet, a mouse mat, a mug, a bowling shirt patch and a little lebowski urban acheiver certificate, which is really coool and rather professional looking too, i love the fridge magnet and as the picture suggests its not John Tuttoro's Jesus on the magnet it is The Dude and it reads The Dude Abide, its on my fridge as i type lol. the mouse mat is really funky i keep it at work, it really ties the desk together. i love the mug i drink from it regularly, its not too small to drink from its a wonderful sized mug easy to drink from easy to clean and i love what it says lol. also there's a rubber little toe with green nail polish and redness on the end, its very coool.
if you're a fan of this very coool film i would recommend it i love it for the funky things that come in it, its a very coool piece of film memorabilia to have.
on 5 July 2011
I have to say i'm amazed at myself for not seeing this before were amazon hiding it lol, anyway i chanced on this as i was pre ordering my Blu ray version of the film.

It arrived today and i have to say i'm in geek heaven, much to my wife's annoyance the magnet is on the fridge the mug taking pride of place on my desk, my little lebowski urban achiever award will be mounted in my man cave later ie my garage :-). The badge will be attached to some item of clothing i hold dear to me again much to the wife's annoyance but my life and desk is now made complete by my lebowski rug mouse mat it really does tie the room together.

If you love the film and are going for the blu ray http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lebowski-Blu-ray-Digital-Colour-Booklet/dp/B00578E2HC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309872140&sr=8-1 to save you shopping time here is the link, you have to get this just for the fun factor, if not for that then for Donny :-).
on 28 November 2010
I'll confess to being absurdly devoted to The Big Lebowski. That said, if you loved the movie BUY THIS KIT. There's enough stuff here to put a smile on your face wherever you encounter the items around the house. It really ties your home together.
on 11 February 2015
Mouse mat does not lay flat and basically rolls up in two places, even when stuck down, however I have used it with my Dude Pop figure for decorative purposes, no magnet or badge in the box, read this about other reviews but took the risk as a fan, the mug is ok, nothing special and the certificate is just a printout folded in quarters so does not really look good, bit of a waste of money sadly
on 6 May 2014
Like the other 2 star review, NO patch, NO fridge magnet (both referred to in the 'information' pack'. Mouse mat is rolled up and refuses to lie flat. The transfer on the mug is VERY low quality, and on mine is not even applied straight. The certificate is on card, folded so no way will it look good, better if you make one yourself..

In other words, waste of money, best avoided.
on 19 August 2015
For a low price you get some great little gadgets like the mousepad, some magnets and stickers and the mug. A must have for any lebowsky fan and also an original gift
on 28 November 2013
I am a fan of the film and only purchased this because it was heavily discounted. The mug is rather small but it was only for fun anyway.
on 5 February 2015
Being a big Lebowski lover and after reading the reviews, I ordered this but was a little disappointed to find no fridge magnet. I can only assume they've tweaked it at some point as earlier reviews got a magnet.
still, pacifisem and all that, lotta ins, lotta outs, no big deal.
Even my wife loves the lebowski and thought this was a great addition to my man cave especially the rug mouse pad which I'm still trying to de-curl!
on 27 October 2011
What you get for so small a price is amazing. I would have paid this for the excellent rug mouse mat alone - it really ties my desk together!

The mug is great, the booklet is cool, the Dude iron-on patch is ace. The magnet and the toe are a bit lame like but we'll forgive it that.

So good I bought two!
on 1 December 2011
I actually bought this product in error, not reading the description and thinking I was buying the dvd. But, not to worry, it was quite a treat to open the box and discover all the Lebowski related items. For anyone who digs the Dude, it's a must have, and I am happy to own it.