4.0 out of 5 stars pretty set
i loved this set they are quite compact but the info is very easy to follow maybe a little basic , the stones seem really well made ,the whole set is nicly put together .
Published on 2 Sep 2010 by willow

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a let down
Published on 12 May 2011 by DT Powell-Morris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty set, 2 Sep 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a let down, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
The runes are a lot smaller than they look in the picture, they are about the size of a one penny piece. They are billed as glass... more like plastic to be honest. The book is the size of a Post-It Note and basic at best. All this said, they are cheap and cheap is what you get, oh and by the way, no black bag to put the runes in. Add all this up and I was disappointed when they arrived after what seemed like forever in the delivery. To be fair to the seller it was smack in the middle of the double bank holiday time, post is slower then. My advice; spend a it more and get something better. These have no soul to them and don't inspire you to use them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
This is the first review I've written, just felt that this product picture was deceiving as the rune stones themselves are very small and made of plastic and although they are pictured with a bag it does not come with the product. Not greatly impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you would expect but also very suprising, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
This is the first runes product I have ever bought, and although most of the reviews I read were really negative, I actually really like this product.

It is true that the runes are plastic, not glass as is promised on the packaging, and there is no pouch to keep your runes in (another missing promise, or maybe a misconception because you get a small plastic bag to keep them in...) but overall the size of the product is really good. I found the runes were the perfect size to use and I liked the little book that came with it. It is, truly, very basic, and more reading needs to be done to fully understand your rune reading if you want an advanced and enhanced understanding of it, but for a beginning product it is awesome. I do not take Rune reading seriously and was exploring this product as part of lesson research on fortune telling, but I found this set fun, informative and just generally plain cute!

I think if you want to get a basic understanding of the runes without spending too much money then this set is for you. The runes and book are easy to use and really cute and diddy. I am very happy with my product despite the small downsides of plastic runes and not including a rune pouch.

Overall, four stars :D xx

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
I didn't get the black pouch either and the product is tiny. But I only purchased for research into history and the information is basic but Ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh - horrible!, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
Plasticky, nasty cheap-ass toy rune set. I could make a better one with a sharpie & a set of counters. This is awful, tawdry, bad-quality tat. Seriously, save your money. The runes are done in golden sharpie on a set of humped glass counters. The counters themselves are about the size of a small button. There's a wee polyester square included and a book that gets half the names of the runes wrong. This is a toy, a gee-gaw, and not useful for anything. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
There're a few rune sets I'd recommend instead & you get what you pay for. Check out Lo Scarabeo's bloodstone runes, or Spiritual Gifts' beautiful amethyst set. I'm going to fork out for the Amethyst ones I think. You definitely get what you pay for here - serve me right for seeing this as a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
This is great value for a fun gift. The runes are well made and the accompanying book very clear. Fast delivery. Very happy :)

3.0 out of 5 stars good price but smaller than thought., 21 Mar 2012
was well packed.
smaller than I thought but came in good condition and all there.
but for the price I think I got a good deal.
thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but missing a bit, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
I was thrilled with the set, the stones are fantastically made. Unfortunately I didnt receive the black bag for my runes. Im absolutely gutted as I couldnt wait to take my runes out with me.

I love the runes,shame about the lack of the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars my friend was very pleased: ), 10 July 2014
This review is from: Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones (Paperback)
Bought this as a birthday present, my friend was very pleased :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones
Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones by Sarah O'Brien (Paperback - 4 Mar 2010)
4.79