4.0 out of 5 stars Time Turner
Published on 15 Nov. 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item but...
I had ordered this item as I love anything to do with Harry Potter and wanted it to complete my costume for going to see the final movie.
The item arrived quickly and well packaged. Made of plastic. Looked authentic and even had real sand inside the timer. And the little sticker book is a nice adition too.
However, after removing the time turner from the...
Published on 22 July 2011 by Aimie

4.0 out of 5 stars Time Turner, 15 Nov. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The "Harry Potter" Time Turner and Sticker Kit (Running Press Mega Mini Kits) (Misc. Supplies)
I ordered this for my 12th birthday so i could wear it on the day(as I was having a Harry Potter themed party)I read the other reviews and wasnt really sure of what to expect,but when it arrived(and a couple days early!)I was at first wondering where it was as it was in a big packet but only a small box was in it,but then when I opened the small box I was delighted with the cute sticker book and the time turner chain.It's a very strong and solid plastic replica at a very reasonable price.I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to buy one but doesnt want to pay a (ridikulus)!!!price for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Turner, 23 July 2007
E. Peach (East Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My children loved this time-turner, and have been leaping around in time since we got it! We felt it was good value, durable, and close enough in appearance to the one used in the film for the children to feel it is real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let your imagination spin back time, 15 July 2007
Kenneth H. Short "Mr K Short" (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Do not be misled by the title. This product does contain a sticker book, but there are only eight stickers in it. The best part of this box is the recreated Time-Turner - featuring rotating inner rings and a functional hourglass -inspired by the Time-Turner used by Hermione Granger in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
The Time-Turner itself is made of plastic with a metal chain. Obviously this item is not as good as the Noble Collection Time-Turners which are made of metal but I have read reviews of these across the net and they apparently break very easily. This item is at a great price and you get a Time-Turner without paying a ridiculous £40 for a Noble Collection one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2011
Very cheap, strong plastic time turner on a strong metal chain, turning rings and working hour glass. overall I'm very impressed, i brought one for me and one for my friend as a present, perfect for any harry potter fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic for harry potter fans, 31 Aug. 2010
This is a fantastic item.
My daughter has hardly taken it off since she got it and is the envy of all her (harry potter obsessed) friends.
I was delighted with the quality , it looks fantastic and is solidly built.
A great gift for a bargain price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 13 May 2012
I first wanted the time turner when I was at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter however for a exact replica it was in excess of £40. So as soon as I returned home I started to look for a similar but cheaper version and this was the exact thing I was looking for. The material is strong and the message is exactly the same as the real one. I would recommend this to any Harry Potter fans or parents who have Harry Potter mad children. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 24 Oct. 2012
Sarah Larsen (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
What can I say? this is one piece of amazing movie memorabilia. Whenever I wear it I get admiring glances from everyone, even my lecturer thinks I look cool. I usually combine it with the complete Hogwarts uniform and cape, and have a holster for my wand which has a pheonix feather core. I think all the other kids at college are jealous because they make fun of me sometimes but I just cast an imperius curse on them and send them on their way.

All the girls look at me at lunch times, they watch me as I sit alone in the middle table, the guys look too but what can you expect? this is basically a chick magnet for God's sake! I've had numerous offers to go to the student union bar from groups of girls, they wink at me and whisper to each other, giggling as they are so taken by me and my time turner, but I always have to decline because I can't really mix with muggles or they might realise I'm actually a wizard hiding in plain sight!

The good thing about this time turner is that if I ever get found out by mugglekind I can just go back in time and change it, I haven't quite perfected memory charms yet so it's a relief to think I can fall back on this.

I'm expecting the letter to Hogwarts to come flying out of my fireplace any day now, it's a bit overdue but that might be because we have an electric fire. I did rip it out and look up the old chimney shaft but my Mum went mental and grounded me which is ok because I expect Ron will come by in his Dad's flying car to rescue me from my stupid muggle parents any day now.

I did try to get to Hogwarts via platform 9 and three quarters but the portal was closed for some reason, I hope Dobby didn't use his elf magic again because I broke my nose on the wall as I tried to run through; Ron's Mum said to run fast but I don't think it was a good idea because they sent me to hospital.

When I regained conciousness I told the nurse to get Madame Pompfrey because not only was muggle medicine slow, but I was also taking a valuable muggle bed. In they end they weren't very happy with me, neither were the other patients on my ward because I kept them up all night casting Lumos so I could read my spell books. I wish I'd had the time turner then so I could stop myself from breaking my nose because now it's all bent, I'm sure Madame pomfrey will fix it when I finally get to Hogwarts next year, I hope they hurry though Or I'll miss my OWLS.

Anyway I digress; this is a fantastic time turner, and even though it's not really movie quality it still sends you back in time, just be very careful not to change the past or Dumbledore may eject you from Hogwarts.

By H.P. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 11 May 2012
Mrs. L. Evans "evans2011" (great britain, europe) - See all my reviews
review by account user's daughter.

I got this today as a birthday gift and I am a very big HP fan and POA is my favourite movie and Hermione is my ultimate favourite character so I was so pleased to get this :D

I didn't expect it too be such good quality and to have so much detail. it even has a little egg sand timer in the middle and the written on the rings, it looks just like the one in the movie. I now wear it under my shirt to school because I love it so much.

it is brilliant for the price too, the noble collection one is like £40. so I LOVE THIS!

I will be getting more of the mini kits soon :)

4.0 out of 5 stars three turns should do it..., 25 May 2011
i didnt really know what to expect when my time turner arrived, but when it did (three days early!) it was lovely :) much larger than i imagined and i loved the enscribing on it. the stickers are obviously nice but there are only a few. all my friends love my new necklace! my only qualm would have to be that the necklace does have some rubbing off of the gold paint. other than that perfect and much better and bigger than buying the £40 noble collection one :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item but..., 22 July 2011
However, after removing the time turner from the packaging, one of the plastic bits holding the middle piece together broke off. I had barely touched it and it had already broken! Was not happy at all. Perhaps this was just a faulty one, but it was still very disappointing. =[

The "Harry Potter" Time Turner and Sticker Kit (Running Press Mega Mini Kits)