5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this was a big hit.
Bought this book for my tractor daft 4 year old and he loves it and we have had to buy some of the other stories which have been trundled into Nursery or Playgroup for his friends to hear too. Well written and just long enough to keep the interest even the factual bit at the back.
Published on 22 May 2013 by Mrs. Heather Borthwick

2.0 out of 5 stars An average book
I bought this as it was going cheap and glad I only paid a small amount for it. Thought the paper and design was cheap and the story was ok. I read some of the fans reviews of his story books and hoped for more. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a 'freebie' or 'giveaway' book.
Published on 15 Jun. 2011 by D. L. Pennington

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this was a big hit., 22 May 2013
This review is from: Johnny Tractor and Big Surprise (John Deere Books for Kids) (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars An average book, 15 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 25 Nov. 2012
My kid ordered this by clicking on to many buttons on my phone!!! Mind she got a good book!! It's nicely made:)

4.0 out of 5 stars baby boy, 20 Jan. 2010
becky (wrexham,wales) - See all my reviews
got this for my little boy and he loves having it read to him and the pictures are big and colourfull for him to look at

1.0 out of 5 stars no staples, 19 Jan. 2014
Book fell apart as had no staples in it, did not return, just stappled myself as was a last minute buy and Christmas was only 3 days away and was a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Gift, 20 Dec. 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. It arrived quickly and was in good condition. I am sure this will be read many times on Christmas Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 3 April 2013
john (Rossendale, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Anything with tractors is instantly approved by my 3 year old, anything with John Deere tractors immediately gets to first place. For us parents a pointless story, for a 3 year old tractor loving boy simply the best book he's ever seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, my son loved it when I bought ..., 11 Dec. 2014
Great book, my son loved it when I bought it 2 years ago. He still loves it and now his sister does too

5.0 out of 5 stars ... big pictures and his mummy reads him the story good, 12 Dec. 2014
my grandson looks at the book as its got big pictures and his mummy reads him the story good book

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 Nov. 2013
I am italian. I bought it for my 4 years old son.
He likes cars, tractors .. so he likes it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Johnny Tractor and Big Surprise (John Deere Books for Kids)
Johnny Tractor and Big Surprise (John Deere Books for Kids) by Judy Katschke (Paperback - 4 April 2006)