5.0 out of 5 stars What Strategic Managers think about you !
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by Mr P Bingham

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
Published on 8 Mar 2004 by W. Cheung

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 8 Mar 2004
W. Cheung (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Stole My Cheese?!!: An A-Mazing Way to Make More Money from the Poor Suckers That You Cheated in Your Work and in Your Life (Hardcover)
I brought this book with 'Who moved my cheese'. I enjoyed 'Who moved my cheese' but found 'Who stole my cheese' a big disappointment. I learnt nothing from the book. The book also ridicules you implying that you're a sucker for buying a useless book that will line the pockets of the authors. There is also no useful information at all. Please do not buy this book as its not worth the paper its printed on.

5.0 out of 5 stars What Strategic Managers think about you !, 22 Mar 2011
This liitle book cuts through the nonsense that your strategic managers actually care about your part in the organisation and have a duty of care for their employees. If you have ever thought why you are not being praised for your devotion to your job and all the extra hours that you put in for nothing, this book will reveal why. I won't spoil it as it only takes 30 minutes to read. It is a tongue in cheek spoof of another best seller that everyone should also read called 'Who Moved The Cheese' but there is a lot of truth in the satire and you will view Senior Managers and Corporate Bosses in a new light. It is well worth the read !

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book I've ever bought. No joke. DO NOT BOTHER BUYING, 29 Oct 2013
VIKASH SHAH (London, UK) - See all my reviews
If someone has recommended this book to you, they / you've probably mistaken it for Who Moved My Cheese.
Although this book is a parody of the book mentioned above, it is a complete rip off. Please save yourself the hassle, time and effort of buying this.

Worst 5.99 and train ride I've ever had - and yes, I read it cover to cover. I rarely ever write reviews for books, but this one warranted it.

IN SUMMARY: DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK!

4.0 out of 5 stars Who Stole My Cheese?!! (Hardcover) by Ilene Hochberg, 17 Feb 2012
Who Stole My Cheese?!! (Hardcover) by Ilene Hochberg
I'd heard about this book from workmates and I've passed on the "inside'er" knowledge to others by buying this book for gifts not just the once, but twice!