I have read both the full version and I have the audio tapes. So why, do you ask did I buy the miniature version. Well I assumed that it would be an aide memoir and help me take in and absorb the lessons in the old grey matter. Did it? Did it heck!

The book is a spin off and to be frank if I had read this first I would not have realised how good the audio tapes or original book were. This seems to be a badly put togther, high speed job to make a few bob. It doesn't work and whilst I highly recommend the full edition and audio book I could not justify anyone buying this edition as it is nowhere as good at the full editions.
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2013
This is a great little miniature version of the book. It has most of the key elements and gets you thinking about the way you approach day to day as well as business strategies.
on 23 September 2011
This book is so basic, it could basically be the books synopsis. You can read more on the author's website. Do not bother wasting time as you'll only be as disappointed as I was.

The full book looks a good read though so go straight for that one.
on 15 May 2013
I ordered this book without realising it was the minature edition. Ok, I'm to blame for not reading more closley but the minature edition contains so little information it is hardly worth reading and is not worth the money I spent on it. Sadly it's a case of publishers trying to make huge profits from an successful book. Don't bother buying even if it's for a secret santa gift for someone in the office!
on 10 November 2010
Be aware, Be warned, miniture means miniture, miniture to the point that this item is basically pointless. Contains very little valuable information.
on 15 May 2015
When they say minature they really mean it. Not worth the few quid to scrimp on the original book. Very basic content and you may not benefit at all from it if you already havent read the original version. Save your time and money and get the original book.
on 1 January 2013
bought this in error when really wanted the full version. dont know why anyone would want a hard back miniature book with no content.
having said that the booklet arrived in a timely manner
on 12 December 2013
very short book - left me unsure if this was the complete book or some ridiculous summary. could probably type the whole "book" onto half an A4 page.weird. but some useful tips
on 23 January 2012
This book has just arrived today 23 January2012. It was ordered on 22nd December 2011.

I had not realised it was a minature and it will not replace my lost original such a pity.
on 7 February 2013
The book is very, very small. If you see the real volume of pages of the original book .... Better to buy the big one. Do not waste your money.