5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired, inspiring and very Zen, 1 Dec 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Mini Zen Gardening Kit (Miniature Editions) (Paperback)
Even after I bought my first one, before I unwrapped it I thought this had to be a trick - but there is a real, if tiny, Zen garden inside, which is a hot topic of conversation at work where it sits on my desk. I want to buy them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars ZEN GARDEN, 5 April 2009
Susan Frain "SUE" (SUE NORTH ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED TO CALM THE STRSSES OF THE WORKPLACE...COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE LARGER BUT OTHER THAN THAT NO COMPLAINTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little zen garden, 8 July 2014
Love it and fit nicely in my bathroom. Fast delivery xx

5.0 out of 5 stars its very small, 17 Jan 2014
too small its been lost i haven been able to find it since i bought it. it worked for a few days though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Feb 2013
Bought for a Secret Santa for my boss. Great product. She seemed t love it. Couldn't tell her it was from me though!

5.0 out of 5 stars mini zen garden, 3 Jan 2012
Mrs. J. Howe "jacky h" (west yorks) - See all my reviews
i bought this as a 'silly' gift for someone who actually wanted a larger desk / coffee table size one. its exactly what it says it it a MINI Zen garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini zen Gardening Kit by Running Press, 24 May 2012
Mr A P HILL (WIGAN, LANCS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Daughters comment:
This kit allows you to make designs in the sand and place out your three rocks to any effect you want. But if you've made a mistake all you do is use the minature rake to get things smooth again or shake the container for a pure flat layer.
Endless fun with designs from your imagination. If you like building sandcastles as a kid then you will appreciate this for the good memories.
Another aspect to this is feng shui. The correct placement gives you balance between the stones and the sand. Buddist monks have their own 'gardens' so this is a very spiritual toy too.
Overall, whether just for fun or deep insight this is the toy for you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov 2014
I loved this

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, but wish I had read measurements right!, 23 July 2013
I can't fault the product itself as it does give the right measurements but I bought in a hurry and read it wrong so I was surprised when it arrived but it is cute. The size of the box doesn't bother me so much, just wish the stones were a little bigger but you can always add your own. For a few quid, it is nice and sits nicely on my desk in front of my Buddha ornament. I did nearly pay six pound for this else where which would of cheesed me off a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little gift, 18 Jan 2013
A great little gift - a bit like amazons uk tax - come on guys, pay up- I have to and I don't see why you shouldn't!

The Mini Zen Gardening Kit (Miniature Editions)
The Mini Zen Gardening Kit (Miniature Editions) by Abd Al Hayy Moore (Paperback - 14 Aug 2000)