4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first guide
This is better than the first BFME guide in my opinion. The maps section is again useful, and now even moreso as it has the multiplayer maps instead of campaign maps! The campaign walkthrough is a little short and I'd advise against reading it before playing though the campaign, as knowing what's coming is a bit boring.
The stats are good but unfortunately...
Published on 14 Mar 2006 by Gareth Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars dunno, never bought this item
how can you review an item that's in your bought list when you've not bought it, lol, an Amazon cockup or bug.
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by Mr. K. W. Moseley

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first guide, 14 Mar 2006
The stats are good but unfortunately this is a MAJOR flaw with the book. There are no stats past Level 1, and though there is evidence to suggest the author meant to put them in, they appear nowhere.
This has a lot of common sense tactics which come in useful if being slightly simple.
Overall a great reference book but there still needs to be improvements!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Help, 21 July 2006
Andrew Taylor (Kent,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth v. 2: The Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) (Paperback)
I dont usually buy strategy guides but I have to see this makes the game so much better. It has really allowed me to know what all the units do , the upgrade paths , who best suits my play style etc. The detailed maps for every one of the multiplayer levels are great for working out strategies or even just making it easier to pick what map you want to play on.

Ive not even touched the walkthrough section for the campaign yet , but for me , the details on the factions , units and maps are worth the asking price alone.

Makes a great Xbox360 game even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars for the ring, 3 April 2013
bought because i was having problems getting anywhere in the game, this guide help me a lot and gave me ideas of how to get the most out of it

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 3 July 2006
M. A. Malik - See all my reviews
well...this is a great game, it is similar to the PC version only the graphics are FAR more superier (DA!).I love btfm2 on my PC and after playing the Xbox version I have to say this game had been a definate success. I thought a RTS may not be great on a console but i have to say this game will exceed anyones expectations!! If u have xbox 360 buy it!

3.0 out of 5 stars dunno, never bought this item, 11 Sep 2010