5.0 out of 5 stars I choose you Pikachu!
When I recieved this I already knew a lot about the start, but when I arrived at Sabrina's Gym I didn't know how to get rid Team Rocket.
But thanks to this guide I did it, and along the way it helped me again.
This guide was very useful especially when it told be when the Pokemon evolved & learned their attacks.
And if have Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold...
Published on 17 Feb 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Book
Sadly like my old book it didn't have the % of pokemon likely to find so you could know the rarity but all in all it was very helpful!
Published 2 months ago by Michael Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars I choose you Pikachu!, 17 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Pokemon Yellow: Official Strategy Guide (Prima's official strategy guide) (Paperback)
But thanks to this guide I did it, and along the way it helped me again.
And if have Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold and Silver will a great new adventure to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know!, 29 Jun 2000
By A Customer
I received Pokemon Yellow as a present and was already stcuk in the Safari Zone: but thanks to this book everthing was explained and simple!
It contains all you need to know: the complete walkthrough, a completed Pokedex, , detailed stats for every Pokemon, all the Trainers' line-ups and very good tips on how to defeat them! Great!
On top of it you receive a poster of the world! It looks so cool - this is the ultimate Pokemon guide, far more complete than any sites you might find online and handy enough to have it with you when you play!
Highly recommended for Pokemon players!

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, 4 Jun 2014

Pokemon Yellow: Official Strategy Guide (Prima's official strategy guide)
Used & New from: 23.99