5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ! A must read for the budding entrepreneur.
Published on 27 May 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective ways of creating life long happiness
Jim Rohn demonstrates the fundamental principles of wealth building and what is required to be Successful in your pursuit of happiness. A well written book on Wealth and Happiness will definitely recommend it to family and friends.
Published 14 months ago by MR J SEBADDUKA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ! A must read for the budding entrepreneur., 27 May 1999
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
A tremendous book on success principles written in 'laymens' terms. It is full of great quotes like, "rarely will your income exceed your personal development", and "don't send your ducks to eagle school - all you will get is unhappy ducks!" Jim Rohn is able to get across that success is not for the chosen few, but for anyone that is prepared to follow some simple principles - principles that are portrayed in an uncomplicated form in this gem of a book. A must read for anyone that wants to get ahead in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fundamental text for living a successful life, 20 April 2000
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
Jim Rohn's book is simply excellent. Over the years I've read many success "manuals", looking for ideas to make life better. Out of all of them, the one text I return to time after time, is 7 Strategies. It gives you the funamentals, and each time you drift away from them, life does become a lesser experience. But a quick re-read rapidly reminds you how to get back on track. More sophisticated texts exist, but if there is one keystone text to any success Library, then this book should be it

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONAL !!!, 4 May 1999
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
THIS BOOK IS ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE BUSINESS SELF-HELP BOOKS ON THE MARKET. READING OR LISTENING TO JIM ROHN IS ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENT A PERSON CAN MAKE TO GET AHEAD IN BUSINESS OR IN LIFE. A MUST HAVE!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 27 Aug. 2009
Amanda Vellacott "Realist" (Malaga, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
This book is an easy read and is in the process of changing my life! It answered a lot of questions I had and a lot I didn't know I had. Quietly humorous and very readable, I raced through it the first time. I am now reading it more slowly and completing the exercises. I know its something that even people who dont read much, will read and be inspired by.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of those books you read over and over, 26 Dec. 2011
Amazon Customer (SHEFFIELD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
Jim Rohn taught Anthony Robbins - and it shows. In this one book, many of Robbin's phrases crop up several times; there are also similarities with another follower of Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy.

This book gets 4-stars because it so succintly sums up the sort of success principals that often get extended into psychobabble and waffle by some other authors. The ideas are practical and simple, and concentrate on time-old principles such as sowing and reaping.

It loses a star for some irritating Americanisms - but nonetheless a great read and well worth the price many times over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound Advice, 9 April 1997
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
I have had the opportunity to listen to Jim Rohn tapes and to read this book. It is one of the best books that I have ever read. He has a way to putting into words the ideas necessary for a sucessful life, both personally and financially. I will keep this book in my library and read it over and over again to fully grasp the reach of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish you were better..., 20 Oct. 2012
Mark Stipanovsky (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
The day my life turned around...

Jim Rohn writes a wonderfully inspiring story of "getting better" - aka 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness and it's brilliant.

I am on my own journey and this book and books like this one are an instrumental part of my ongoing personal development and stuff I share with my clients - I specialise in helping people overcome addiction, lose weight, create better relationships and a few other things - and this book was recommended to me because of Jim's influence and mentoring of Tony Robbins and I'm glad I bought this book.

So glad, to be honest because I have been teaching people to use a journal for quite a few years and Jim also recommends this and he also recommends creating a project book to complement your journal - again a really simple and profound way to measure helpful change and goals...

Loved the 2 quarter lesson - I have enjoyed giving buskers a five pound note instead of 2 quid whenever I have a fiver spare because of the joy I get from music and because I can.

I also really loved the "idea" of saving and then spending what's over - rather than spending and saving what's over - as we all know - initially there's never anything over...

The page I highlighted and turned the page corner down was 72...

"Better is not something you wish; it's something you become..."

That one sentence is worth the cover price of the book - many times over...

The 7 strategies are also simple and actually quite doable - I'm going to create a handout based on these and encourage people to buy this book because I like it so much.

I recently read a much "newer" similar type of book and came across very similar stories - in fact one story was so similar - it may have been Jim's...

Anyway, great book - and one to study and learn with - rather than learn from. This is one of the best self-help applied knowledge books I have had the good fortune to come across and I'm looking forward to incorporating the 7 strategies into my own style of life...

Well worth the money - and time wise - it's a couple of well spent hours with a high lighter pen - and then onto the shelf to be referred to - again - and again - and again...

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivating, 15 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
One reviewer said there's nothing new in this book; perhaps they're right. But isn't there 'nothing new under the sun'?
What Jim does is package a lot of common sense and sells it to you in a way that makes you think 'Why not me?', 'Why not now?'.

What's perhaps different about the author's message is that he'll berate you for action not taken. Affirmations without actions lead to 'delusion'.

Jim urges us to use emotions such as disgust to bring about change; he gives us a couple of stories from his own life by which he has done this.

Something I hadn't considered before is to use 'Seasons', both of the year and of situations, the ebb and flow, if you like, to their advantage.

I suggest going through the book and highlighting all the 'gems'; one I particularly like is, 'Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better'.

Why not try the book?

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
Simply Fantastic. Have read 3/4 of book so far and skimmed rest. Everything I expected and more. Its a No nonsense but light and easy style read, that gets the points across simply and clearly. This should be Mandatory reading for all humans! I have heard many current Gurus speak/ read books / course material and you will find that many , including the great AR have borrowed Rohn's advice and lesson contained with in this short 156 page book. Its like a summary of All the key & strategic things one needs to know, no added padding. Just 10% of the content if applied will put you well on the way to Success, Wealth & Happiness and then you still have another 90% :) Those new to & in search "self investors" - this is an essential read ( and keep re-reading). Those "experienced" or "Advanced" self investors.... its a wonderful "Flash-card" reminder of all the Key principles that you Think you know ( and maybe.... need reminding again) without having to trawl through and (Re-) read 10 to 20 books on the subject. High Recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 14 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness (Paperback)
Jim Rohn is an inspirational writer and his books are very informative as he shares his experience of life with you. I recommend any of his books and tapes. As a mentor and adviser. A wow read.

Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness
Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness by Jim Rohn (Paperback - 30 Nov. 1996)