5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brill
I've not purchased this before and read the reviews for last year's and thought I just had to get it and I'm not disappointed, it's brilliant there's so much room and it's so bright and fun, the stickers are just ace my kids love helping stick them in places, they were helping me do birthdays.
I'd recommend to anyone who wants a bright fun morning when looking at...
Published 13 months ago by Emma Parry

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the way i can see the whole month at ...
Normally I would give 5 stars as I buy this calendar every year and hang it in the kitchen. I love the way i can see the whole month at a glance and there is plenty of room to write whats going on.

However, i'm not sure if i have a badly produced calendar this year as there is no hole to hang it and months August 2015 - December 2015 are stuck together!!
Published 8 months ago by Rachel Sinfield

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brill, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
I'd recommend to anyone who wants a bright fun morning when looking at what's on for that particular day or month.
I can't wait to start using it properly in august.
The drop down storage compartment is an added bonus for all school trip letters or milk money letters etc...
Has definitely brightened up my living room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for it every year!, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
I can only echo the sentiments of other 5 star reviewers. I've been buying this calendar for the last 4 years and I love it. It's great when August/September rolls around and I remember its nearly time to get next year's. It's practical and great to look at.

It's a 17 month calendar. I'm a parent and I like to pretend to be organised- being able to fill in important dates for the next year in August, especially when it comes to planning school holidays and annual leave it great. The 5 column layout allows for lots of information. As I don't have 5 people in my household, I use some columns for other things- birthdays, home stuff, menu planning.
The pocket at the bottom and the quick view calendar are handy as well.

We love the stickers, and the humour of the calendar as a whole- it's great to look at and a joy to use.

It's such a tiny thing but it would be great to have some blank stickers for important things which aren't on the stickers- also if it could somehow tap me on the shoulder on the odd occasion I forget to look at it and realise I have an appointment at the last minute, that would be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space for a family of 5, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
The calender is my 5th one of these and I love them. It runs from August 2014 to December 2015 so ideal to cover all those school commitments. There is plenty of space on each day for multiple appointments. The only name filled in is 'mum' then there are 4 more spaces for everyone else (ideal for our family of 5). There is a 'pocket' at the back to put the stickers in but I keep mine in a drawer as this bit hangs down lower which makes the calendar a bit too long for the space I have for it.

The girls enjoy putting stickers on to mark their birthdays, parties they are going to and after-school clubs they are at. There is a good range for them to use and they are no longer as 'American-ised' as they used to be when these calendars were first out here. The stickers are a combination of words "No School, Dentist, Doctor" etc and fun cartoon animals wearing party hats, riding bicycles, etc.

I agree with another comment that the hole at the top of the calendar does start to rip a few months in. I tend to put a bit of sellotape at the top of the hole to reinforce it and that does the job.

Well worth the money to fit in all our activities.

4.0 out of 5 stars A definite must for an organised family., 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
I love these calendars. This is my 5th year to purchase one.
It is part of the family at this stage. It is a reference point for all members of the family.
It does have its negatives but I can overcome those.

The small pocket is really not deep enough to hold much paperwork. It is fine at the beginning of the year but as the months pass there are less month pages to hold the papers in and I often resort to making an elastic band to keep items in. on a number of occasions the entire pocket has emptied all over the floor.
Whilst there are lots of funny little stickers I tend to run out of some ones such as birthday or playdate or appointment and then have an abundance of others. My kids are thankfully at a stage that they use them for craft projects or making homemade birthday cards.
Despite these points it is like a loved one that is loved- warts and all. A definite 5 star if it just tweaked the design of the pocket slightly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but ...., 15 Sept. 2014
bookbug (Nr Corby, Northants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
Bought for daughter and her busy family with two daughters. Children use it as well and it enables them all to coordinate school activities with parental commitments, parties, sleepovers, sports fixtures and weekend activities. My only quibble is that the holes for hanging are feeble and not up to constant use. I used ring reinforcements to strengthen the holes and sellotape does just as well. The calendar does the job that it is designed for well and has greatly helped the family organise their multiple activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to manage the family, 5 Sept. 2014
E. Sageng "Elsa" (Norway) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
We have had this family calendar several years and can't manage without. Even when the children are moving out, I buy it to be able to plan :) Unlike some calendars, the space for each family member each day is actually large enough.
The stickers are cool even if I never manage to use so many of them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The stickers are fun, but not really that useful for us, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
We've used these for the last three years, and couldn't do without them. The stickers are fun, but not really that useful for us, and now we're having a 3rd child all the columns will be full, so an extra would be great (we've used the spare for 'good to know' information like my parents' whereabouts, for instance). Having 18 months means that we can do an overlap at this time of year (Sept), and don't miss anything OR have to do it during the chaos of Dec / Jan. My only minor quibble is the "Mum's" bit in the title - there are families out there who share bringing up the children and both work, and even those where the main carer is Dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab calendar, plenty of room to write, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
Plenty of space to write appointments, etc. I love that each family member can have their own column - if you are a family of 5 or less that is, which we are :)
Is proving great for my organisation skills, which before this calendar consisted of me writing reminders on my phone; would definitely recommend the calendar as the better choice ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars simple clear and easy to use with separate columns for Mum, 29 Jan. 2015
woolyPULI (Bonnie Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
Now onto our 3rd Calendar, simple clear and easy to use with separate columns for Mum, Dad and up to 3 kids (or in our case 2 kids and animals) plenty of room to write in appointments and details without overlapping or getting messy, much admired by visitors who have all wanted to buy one, runs for 15 months from August to the following December so ideal for the school year (Scottish schools return from summer break during August) has a handy pocket for storing appointment cards notes etc and comes with stickers that the kids have great fun marking up their birthdays, playdates, after school clubs and even appointments our busy household would be lost without this item which by good fortune hangs beside our kitchen door so it can be double checked before leaving the house and you can train the kids and hubby to write their appointments and important dates directly onto the calendar as soon as they arrive home so there is now no longer any excuse for being forgetful

5.0 out of 5 stars Always love this calendar and buy it every year, 5 Jan. 2015
Lisa Mom of 1 (Sometimes England, sometimes Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mum's Family Calendar 2015 (Calendar)
Always love this calendar and buy it every year. I did buy another calendar in August 2014 which was geared around school terms, but the spaces were too small to write anything substantial and the viewing from a distance was impossible. I will not stray from buying this calendar again. I don't use all the stickers that come with it, but the spaces are big enough for each day with individual spaces each day for all the family members to have their own personal column each month. We love the functionality and size of this calendar for easy reading and roomy spaces for keeping track of what's going on for the entire family.

Mum's Family Calendar 2015
Mum's Family Calendar 2015 by Sandra Boynton (Calendar - 1 Aug. 2014)