5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!
This is a great family calendar, and I love the stickers that came with it. The spaces are nice and big for you to write in, which means I no longer need glasses just to read what's going on. We are a small family of three so this is ideal for us, as the pets have their own column and I can also plan meals on it too. It would be great for a family of up to five people.
Published 18 months ago by Zebra

3.0 out of 5 stars I pity those that need this
I have the perfectly average family; Mum, Dad, Boy 1, Boy 2 & Cat. We're all relatively busy with work schedules, clubs, meetings, days out etc and use a wall calendar for all the birthday and day to day reminders that you'd expect with the average family.

Published 15 months ago by Scale70

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 2 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best family calendar, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
I have been using this calendar for 7 years and love the way they overlap by several months each edition. Always best value on Amazon. Only way to keep the whole family organised!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't double book again, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
What I like about this calendar - you can see across the families needs so you do not double book yourself.
A place that allows you to slot documents from school so you do not lose them!..in a busy family this is a great calendar - even if the stickers do not apply to most of our needs could do with more sporting stickers - but we can live without stickers!

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be the 4th maybe 5th year I buy this, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
I know it already has great reviews, but thought I'd add another. Have bought this for many years and nothing is planned until we "check the wall" I love the pocket and keep party invitations and business cards there. It's a great Diary. I love to get my new one and apply all the relevant stickers. I would recommend it. I might also buy desk diary as well this year.

3.0 out of 5 stars I pity those that need this, 13 Jan. 2014
Scale70 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)

I bought this because now and again the 1x1" square of a normal calendar isn't enough to fit in all the notes for a day.

However, this thing is massive! Each day is a new line with an area for each of 4 family members and even a spare. It means that it's very long and a bit unwieldy (perhaps twice the size of a 'normal' one).

Every now and again this extra space is useful but in my case most of the time it was much too much space and we ended up with a lot of blanks.

I also found that because of the date list style format it wasn't as easy to glance through at the days/weeks ahead, i.e. normally you can see each Friday because they are all below each other etc, but this is just a long list of days...

If you need this level of detail and this much room on a calendar then you must have the MOST hectic lives ever and you have my sympathies as it must be hell! We do like the included sticker sheets, which we're now using on a bog standard 'Gardening tips' calendar which was £1.99.

Wouldn't buy again but perfectly good if you have a family where every member has something noteworthy going on every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't manage without it, 19 Aug. 2013
Mrs. J. A. Brown "jules crystal" (Wirral,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
A really useful 18 month calendar. Ideal for families with school children - organisational space for up to 5 people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar for the busy family!, 16 Feb. 2014
R.Hawthorn (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
I love this calendar as we are a family of four and each one can have a column and so you can organise appointments and play dates etc, accordingly. Nice to feel organised, even if it is just on paper! Love the stickers too. Would recommend to families who have lots of different appointments and dates to remember!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick with a winner!, 14 Jan. 2014
T. LLewellyn "mrsllew" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
I love this calendar so much I buy it every year. I love the planner idea, and there's enough room to actually write stuff in each person's column. The stickers are adored by my children, and add a quirky touch which I love. Will keep buying as long as they keep being made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it For Years and It's Still Great, 6 Sept. 2013
Mr. Gary Barber "Nac MacFeegle" (Droylsden, Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
We've been using this ever since the kids came along and it does a great job. It can be tricky keeping track of who's doing what and when, but this calendar makes it a lot easier.

You get days in rows, and 5 columns. 1 for each member of the family. the 1st column is always entitled Mum, but the other 4 can be customised for each member of the family. Obviously this calendar is only for families with 5 people or less.

So with each person getting their own column, it's easy to look along the days and see who is doing what and when.

You also get a little pocket at the bottom, useful for holding a pen, and other bits and pieces.

You get a bunch of stickers too. We've never used them on the calendar, but the kids like to play with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's needed to, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall (Calendar)
Liked the 5 columns, just right for my family, usually hard to find more than 4columns. Not enough of the birthday stickers. Dont see the purpose of the animal stickers for the calendar, would have been better off with more reminder stickers, but kids could still use those animal stickers. Liked the unusual reminder stickers eg haircut. Like the pocket and the three years at a glance at the bottom. Magnetic phone list not a bad idea, liked the size and thickness, but with the use of phones these days, would have preferred a magnetic menu planner or something where the family could jot down grocery/shopping reminders, so that just like the calander, every member of the family can know what's going on and when.

Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall
Mums Family Calendar 2014 Wall by Workman (Calendar - 1 July 2013)
Used & New from: £5.21