on 29 September 2013
This has been bought as gift for Christmas. I have purchased this product for a number of years now and it always appreciated
on 29 May 2014
That would be my advice. I was looking for a WALL calendar, which this was posted as being. If I had read the decription more closely I would have realize it is really a desk calendar "page-a-day". The only way to see this as Wall is the fact that the base can be hung on a wall. Also, the dimensions were a give-away. Not to distract from the fact that it is an interesting calender-- but really Amazon, it should have been posted as a desk calendar. It came up when I searched for wall calender. I just didn't read closely enough.
This is a wonderful and inspirational calendar to liven up each day with dreams and ambitions. Lovely to remember a place already visited, great to imagine those to plan for. This is a super present and much appreciated by the receiver who is a world traveller.
on 10 January 2014
This is the second year we have had this calendar and each morning we look forward to seeing the page of the day.and usually find ourselves talking about it over breakfast. My geography has improved too!!
on 11 October 2014
Great to see another place each day. Some are familiar but others prompt me to search on Wikipedia to find out more about them.
on 24 February 2014
I have given these as Christmas/Birthday presents and everybody loves them. They last all year and bring happiness every day.
on 4 April 2014
I buy a new calendar every year, each time this 1000 places page a day calendar, it is so uplifting every morning