5.0 out of 5 stars My daily dreamy moment in the office
I love these calendars, I buy a new one each year. I enjoy learning about each new destination each day and dreaming that I'm there just for a moment. Pictures are a pleasure to look at throughout the date and date being big and bold is handy for a quick glance.
It was delivered quickly and without problem.
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by JulesF

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too much the same
As much as I love islands. I don't think there is enough variety in this calendar. Too many beaches with palm trees. The world is full of different types of islands - lets see them!
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by Sue Kember

5.0 out of 5 stars My daily dreamy moment in the office, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Islands Gallery 2013 (Page a Day Gallery Calendar) (Calendar)
It was delivered quickly and without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, 19 April 2013
This is a really nice calendar, I enjoy seeing each new days picture. The day, date and month are all clear and easy to see without detracting from the photo. It also says,in small print, where each photo was taken. Shows some superb views that, suprisingly, are in the UK. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 11 April 2013
I have bought this page a day calendar for the last few years and I love it. I particularly like the pictures of nice sandy beaches, turquoise waters and palm trees. They really brighten up those dark dreary winter days.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CALENDAR, 29 April 2013
If you are after a different slant on a desk calendar, this could be it. Bought one of this series a year ago as a present and was impressed with the quality.

Bought this as a gift and recipients love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as last year, 27 Mar. 2013
I bought the Islands desk calender last year and have had the same product with differentv themes (cats, dogs etc) before. It is the same excellent quality with interesting islands and great pictures

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too much the same, 14 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful photo everyday, 15 Dec. 2012
I love this calendar, I got one 3 years ago and I have bought one each year since. The photos are fantastic and it's a nice suprise everyday to see what the photo will be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar with fabulous photographs, 7 Jan. 2013
Love the photographs especially as there is a different view daily, apart from the weekend, however the paper quality is inferior to previous years calendars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Class calendar, 25 Jan. 2013
Love this calendar and look forward to turning each day for an idyllic view. Pictures are excellent quality and from landmarks all around the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super calendar, 7 Jan. 2013
J. G. Walker "Jen" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have bought this product several times - it is a lovely calendar, guaranteed to brighten your day ! Beautiful pictures of islands of the world.

Islands Gallery 2013 (Page a Day Gallery Calendar)
Islands Gallery 2013 (Page a Day Gallery Calendar) by Workman (Calendar - 31 July 2012)
Used & New from: £27.40