Format: PaperbackChange

on 12 August 2011
Bought 3 of Steve's BBQ books in a wave of enthusiasm after purchasing a new gas barbeque.
Delivered quickly and in good condition.

Recipe's tried have all been very popular.
For UK, you will need to order some ingredients, and get used to american names for ingredients but worth the effort.

Having emailed the author and got a pleasant swift response, most impressed with author too.

I would say that these are big thick paperbacks, and recommend careful treatment to maintain the book
on 20 April 2014
If you're British and love American food buy this book. So far I've made one oil, 2 rubs and 2 BBQ sauces. All have been amazing. It's not just American food though, the book covers lots of international sauces & dressings, from Afghanistan to Peru. Bb's lawnside spicy apple BBQ is going to be a must have from now on.

I may also get fatter.
on 29 January 2015
I bought this as part of my son's Christmas present - he loved it. My other son had a glance through it and thought the recipes looked great, ditto my husband. We now have three copies of the book in our family. The recipes look amazing and can probably be adapted for non-barbecue meals, especially the marinades. Can't wait to try them out.
on 11 November 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it hasn't put it down. He was reading it so much I got him some post it markers and he is marking all the pages of one he would like to make and the ones he has made and writing reviews next to them and that's fantastic for someone that usually has no interest in books
on 27 January 2016
Wow. Packed with so much stuff, great buy, very pleased. Covers all world cuisine, sauces you know and expect to be in it as well as new exciting things to try, nice that you have a bit of history on each sauce and how it came about too.

Love this book, well thumbed.
on 14 March 2014
Oh my goodness - this book is fantastic. It's filled with awesome (and usually quick) recipes to turn food from drab to fab and Raichlen's knowledge on sauces, rubs and marinades is ace, so you learn lots of useful tips along the way. This is an essential cook book!.
on 4 April 2011
Waow!!! Really impressed by this book, loads of beautiful sauces & marinades!!! Really tasty too and easy to make. You would not regret buying this book, you learn some very interesting tips too!!!

Love it!!!!
on 1 May 2013
I recently purchased this book I want to tell you how much I enjoyed looking through this fantastic book. I'm still waiting for the good weather arrive, so I could do some of the excellent recipes and marinades for all different types of meat.
on 5 October 2013
This is a FANTASTIC book,so many great ideas and will improve all your Barbecue delights,so easy to follow,if you only put sausage & burgers on a barbecue,get this book,and have some proper food,you won't look back.
on 4 October 2013
Helpful introduction to sauces, although in the end you look in your cupboard see what is there and concoct something roughly within the ratios shown in the book