Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 September 2004
This book is great for little boys or boys of all ages.Its full of the horrible dirty things that boys find funny.
I've just bought this for my 6 year old son for christmas and after looking through it,I know hes going to love it.
Its factual but in a funny and filthy way if you know what I mean.
Very entertaining.
Well worth buying.
on 21 January 2004
My son has not put this book down since he recieved it at Christmas. It's a typical boy book full of beasties and gore but it been a delight to see him so engrossed in it and reading it over and over again. Would recommend for any little boys who need a bit of encouragement to spend time reading. I wish it was on the school ciriculum.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 March 2006
This book is great.
It is fully of really interesting stuff the seven year old boy inside is us all wants to know.
I loved the stuff about how shrunken heads were made (I'd always wondered about that).
My son loves this book too, the idea of pee being cleaner than spit has had him re-reading that page time after time.
Buying this book was a great way to find out loads of vital stuff we couldn't live without. I have bought loads of copies now as this is a brilliant birthday pressie for a child aged 6-10.
The book is very american in it's language and picture style but you soon get over that and it's not a problem.
VINE VOICEon 27 January 2004
I purchased this book for my nephew for Christmas over the internet and wasn't disappointed. Its around A4 size and made of non glossy pages containing lots of pictures and illustrations of things that are perfect for little boys for example what is puss and why do some farts make a noise and others don't. My nephew is a little young to read it yet but was very interested in all the grot and what he perceives to be the very naughty info it contains. On the other hand all the adults were happy to finally work out what spots are and why maggots exist and why farts smell differently (important subject with all that eating at Christmas)!
The only downside is that for an english person its very american in its language and output but don't be completely put off for the money its not bad value and contains what most little boys want to know but aren't sure who to ask -
on 31 October 2013
This is a very interesting and informative book, I bought it as a gift and ended up keeping it myself, I really enjoyed reading the various info on the disgusting stuff of life
on 22 October 2006
My grandsons are into yucky things. They now have a pile of the Yuck Encyclopedia, Yuck's Fart Club, Yuck's Big Bogeys, and Gross Records - and they are in heaven. Excellent stuff for just baout eny child in my opinion.
on 7 February 2015
We have purchased this book many times and it is always well received by young and old.
on 26 April 2010
This book is pack with essential knowledge for everybody, not just for youngsters, and not just for boys. I think they should redesign the cover to make it more inclusive. A very enjoyable book.
on 18 March 2015
very good read and funny
on 11 August 2014