5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
Lovely book which gives a good idea of McQueen's life and love for machines. Recommended!
Published on 4 Dec 2009 by O. A. Sleeking

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what I expected..
....but this book didn't really do it for me. Lightweight and lacking but not sure quite what I expected. Cake (added because I was a word short)
Published 3 months ago by Housey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 4 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOK!, 11 Sep 2010
You do not find out much about Steve in this book so dont buy it for that reason but you do get an insight into his love of cars & bikes and some very good stories from friends about his passion for cars etc. I am not that into cars but found this book fascinating and the pictures are brilliant!!! All in all a good buy for me as a fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Mcqueen.. King of the Petrolheads!!!!, 11 Aug 2010
Neil Franklin "mcqueen" (england) - See all my reviews
This book is a real Petrolheads dream !!
Excelllent ,well made hardback " coffee table " book and one which shows the reader just how much of car collector and all round car lover this acting legend was! Loads of really cool and rare pictures of Steve Mcqueen and his cars from the beginning of his famous life right up to his tragic early end..
If there was one thing Steve Mcqueen loved more than women and acting for piles of cabbage ( US Dollars) it was his love of cars ...
Left me thinking if Steve Mcqueen came back today and saw the cars around now what would he have bought first!!!!

Great book on the man , the legend and his really cool cars!!! :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Vroom!, 11 July 2014
This review is from: McQueen's Machines: The Cars and Bikes of a Hollywood Icon (Paperback)
An awesome book chronicling the motoring loves of one of my all-time movie heroes. A must-have collection for all McQueen nuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The King of Cool, 26 Jun 2014
Mr. D. A. Rothery "David R" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
An icon in many ways Steve McQueen lives on for many is so many ways but outside his film career this side of him is a big draw for me and to see how enthusiatic he was able to be about all things motorised is a thrill to read and see. Many of his favourite cars are also my favourites such as the Mini. A fine read about a man I envy for the cars he was able to experience. Great quality and fascinating detail.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what I expected.., 3 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Need for speed, 16 April 2014
What can I day but excellent book with spot
On service always get my books from you
Thank you again love my Steve McQueen
Read !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for my Husband, 26 Mar 2014
This is book about one of his heros and his love and extensive collecton of vehicles. He absolutely loves this book , it was well worth the money and delivered quickly too. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Jan 2014
what a great book, if you are a steve McQueen fan then you should buy this book. Apart from some great photos, its very informative as well. Ideal book for me as I am a big Mcqueen fan, love cars and photography so this book really appealed to me. Quick delivery from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Petrolheads delight., 10 July 2013
Clashcity Rocker "Clashcity Rocker" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Great pictures about Steve's love of machines, covering his bikes and his cars, all really well presented, bought this as a gift, and they loved it.

McQueen's Machines: The Cars and Bikes of a Hollywood Icon
McQueen's Machines: The Cars and Bikes of a Hollywood Icon by Matt Stone (Paperback - 1 Nov 2010)
11.19