5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Don Danenberg's Complete Wooden Runabout Restoration Guide (Paperback)
This is an excellent book.Highly informative great illustration and pictures.For the would be restorer this book is essential reading,but I think it is much more for those like myself interested in boats, first sail and then power [I own a Drascombe Dabber and a plastic speed boat]the book is highly interesting and has increased my desire one day to own a beautiful Chris Craft or Riva but I would be going in with my eyes open .If you are into boats from 30 metres to Kayak this book has to sit on your bookcase .PS Price incredible value and I had to wait a little as I assumed book came from the US to the UK but I am not complaining as pre Amazon I would have not have known of this book and if I had , Shipping costs would have been hellish.PS I and my family are big Amazon fans. Thanks Don for a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Jan. 2013
VERY GOOD BOOK.I WOULD RATE THIS BOOK FOR FANTASTIC LIBRARY AND A MUST FOR COLLECTION OF THE BOAT BUILDONG RESTORATION.

Don Danenberg's Complete Wooden Runabout Restoration Guide
Don Danenberg's Complete Wooden Runabout Restoration Guide by Don Danenberg (Paperback - 1 Aug. 2008)
Used & New from: £374.21