5.0 out of 5 stars Two for the price of one.
Published 17 months ago by June Marie Birch

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
This was OK but it really, for me, didn't meet the same excellent standards of Bastian. A little bit of a disappointment but I'm still glad I read it.
Published 22 months ago by TB

5.0 out of 5 stars Two for the price of one., 19 Aug. 2013
June Marie Birch (Holmfirth, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I have followed this series for years and admit to being impatient for the last two. Sevin lived up to his predecessors although towards the end I felt that the author was in a hurry to finish and so wasn't as detailed regarding plot details as she could have been, I understood when I came to end, and so as not to spoil the ending for those avid Satyr readers I would just say it is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Mar. 2013

Sevin: The Lords of Satyr
Sevin: The Lords of Satyr by Elizabeth Amber (Paperback - 13 Jun. 2012)