5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant best one yet!
Great book, the best one I have read so far....and I've read them all, glad I didn't miss it and looking forward to the next one.
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by TB

3.0 out of 5 stars Bastian
I am a die-hard Elizabeth Amber fan. I love all of her work, have read and loved The
Lords of Satyr novels and, as much as I hate giving a slightly bad review to an Elizabeth Amber. Bastian is not great (in my opinion).

Published on 25 Jun. 2011 by Lady Nicolette Satyr

3.0 out of 5 stars Bastian, 25 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Bastian: The Lords of Satyr (Paperback)

To begin with I was amazed at how slim the book was when it came in the post (half the book that Nicholas or Dominic was), I devoured it in 2 days of course but, it was completely disappointing.

There was not the usual great plot unfolding parallel to the amazing sex scenes, it all seemed really rushed and whereas we usually get to know and love the characters in Bastian, by the time you get to know them, it`s game over!!!

I really hope that Sevin and Lucien are a longer and more enjoyable read like the other Lords were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant best one yet!, 14 Mar. 2013

Bastian: The Lords of Satyr
Bastian: The Lords of Satyr by Elizabeth Amber (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available