5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I absolutely love this book and this writer.

The book took a while to get in to, but once it settled, about a third in, it set my heart racing. Shannon doing her best, bringing the characters to life and intergrating all the brothers new and old stories.

Published on 20 May 2011 by Lyndsay

3.0 out of 5 stars I struggled with this one
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by Maria

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 May 2011
I absolutely love this book and this writer.

I absolutley loved the book and was glad to read Kev's story, to see him find himself, his true love and his brothers. The romance, the suspence, the action, the sex everything was there and I couldn't stop reading til the last page turned.

I have read all the McCloud books and hope there is more to come, but if not this was a good ending as everyone's story is complete.

5 stars to Shannon Mckenna, the McCloud brothers, friends and family. I will certainly be re-reading this book soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic conclusion to the McCloud Brothers story, 17 Feb 2011
I love Shannon McKenna's writing and she is one of the authors I regularly check to see if she has published anything new. I have loved all the stories featuring the McCloud brothers rights from Seth and Raine's story onwards. I always hoped that Kev would get his own story and this is really worthy of the build up over several books. I have given this book five stars because I disagree slightly with the other reviewer in that, whilst I agree the story of Kev's treatment is harrowing, we always knew that some really bad things had to have happened over a period of time because otherwise Sean would have found him earlier. I found the book very moving, both upsetting and uplifting and thought it was a great culmination to the series. The worst thing is that I can't see how there could be any more McCloud brothers books and Shannon McKenna needs to create a new series quickly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 May 2013
Great story, well worth the read. Couldn't put it down, wishing it was me.
Loved it, loved it, loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I struggled with this one, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Fade to Midnight (Mass Market Paperback)
I've read all of Ms McKenna's books and pretty much loved them all. I'm not squeamish generally but I found some of the violence, particularly early on in the lab, pretty hard to stomach. I actually stopped reading the book, and only picked it up again a few months later. It was okay after I got going again but I really wanted some coverage of the post-action reunion.

Perhaps I've come to the end of the line, as other reviewers don't seem to agree.....

4.0 out of 5 stars as brilliant as ever, but, 3 Aug 2010
M. Heron "maryheron1" (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
I absolutely LOVE this lady's work, and have waited a long time for Kev's story, knew it would be heartbreaking, as all Shannon's character's are flawed in some way. This would have been a five star review but for one small niggly detail, the behaviour of the person who rescues ken from death when he's 18. I am trying not to give away any of the plot, But ken is rescued and kept in appalling conditions by a person who justifies himself by saying it's all for ken's safety, and everyone around this man, and there are a lot of other people aware of ken's predicament, as he is in a cafe, all keep quiet as well, while professing to love Ken, he is supposed to be a member of their family but kept in conditions you would not keep a dog in. This inconsistency spoilt the story somewhat for me, don't get me wrong, it's a great story, but every time his rescue and recovery is mentioned it's like a musician striking a wrong note.

5.0 out of 5 stars She does it again, 27 July 2010
E. Small (UK) - See all my reviews
Having followed the saga of the McClouds and all their friends from the very beginning, it was great to finally read Kev's story and she didn't disappoint. Every word is gripping, sexy suspense that meant I couldn't put it down. She is definitely one of my favourite authors of all time.

Only criticism is of the proof reader - so many typos, you could tell this was a rush job.

Fade to Midnight
Fade to Midnight by Shannon McKenna (Mass Market Paperback - 10 Oct 2011)