5.0 out of 5 stars See inside the real Tupac!
Published on 5 April 2005 by J. Whiffin

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading if your a Tupac fan!
I enjoyed reading this book as it gave me an insight into the mind of Tupac during his time in prison...includes lots of poetry and letters from Tupac also shown in his own handwriting..if your not a Tupac fan i cant imagine you would get a lot out of reading this book.
Published on 23 Mar 2006 by hayley williams

5.0 out of 5 stars See inside the real Tupac!, 5 April 2005
Whether you're a fan of Tupac or not, this book is an essential insight into the heart of a strong yet sensitive man. More intimate even than 'Rose That Grew From Concrete' (also essential), this collection of Tupac's letters, poems and stories are revealed to us in a gripping novel format. I read this book in one sitting and I was blown away! Tupac discusses his views on prison, real love and describes his deepest fantasies (wow!). Ladies - this book gives us hope that men like this exist!

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading if your a Tupac fan!, 23 Mar 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Think you know Pac inside out? Guess again!, 16 Dec 2004
All 2pac fans know he was a ladies man, a man who loved and adored females. This book gives us an insight into the more gentle side of 2pac. With heartfelt poems and letters written whilst in prison, this book is a must for any 2pac fan, especially for those who think they know everything about him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Oct 2004
I have bought this book since I an very interested in Tupac's life. It was a good book about this period of Tupac's life. The letters in his own handwriting really get you to feel this person. A must buy for all Tupac's fans. The book makes you wanna read it till the end without stopping!! Pitty it got no pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Aug 2011
This review is from: Inside A Thug's Heart (Paperback)
This book makes me believe that their are Still men out their who know how to love a women. I could not put the book down nd forgot I had not eaten. All Tupac fans must have. This reminds us how great our lost is this man is a legend, star and God sent, When I read the last word I cried. Tupac "we feel you" their will never be another person like this man again. Men get this book so u can use as a tool on how to cultivate a womans heart soul nd mind. AMAZING book worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tupac = awesome, 5 May 2012
Its a rare opportunity to see the personal, indepth and poetic mind of a rather intelligent man. This book showed his compassionate, witty and intelligent mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars This booked popped off me still, 31 Jan 2014
The book was actually poppin still was a good read, have read it now twice myself and would recommend it as it captivates you into a penpal story of two people. Each time your about to turn the page it's like a soap story, because it leaves you wanting to know whats gonna happen next.Theres alot of suspense that comes with this book still

4.0 out of 5 stars straight from the man's heart, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Inside A Thug's Heart (Paperback)
I'd passed this book up again and again at the library whenever I saw it thinking it would be the same mainstream cliched attempt to cash in on a fallen rap star. I'm glad I didn't this time. I was intrigued from the start. First by the premise that this happened to an ordinary person and then by how the interaction unfolded. Like a wonderful 'hood fairytale that shows the world how multidimensional a person can be. Tupac is as erudite as any great writer. The letters and poetry are very revealing and set the record straight on ambiguous areas such as his relationship with Jada and family upbringing. But most importantly, it's opens a huge window into who Tupac was as a lover, most of which I had known intuitively just from his music. It is a very exciting read if you are a Tupac fan, especially a female fan(I found myself being jealous in some parts!). That said, it is unclear whether they would have bonded and had such an intense "emotional relationship" if he hadn't been going through the stressful situation he was going through in prison. Still, wonderful legacy which I'm grateful to the author for sharing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the book!, 31 July 2013
I ordered used book for very cheap price which came in a great condition and as I am a 2pac fan, for me this book was a great opportunity to see 2pacs personality much more and have an insight into his mind ,etc.its an interesting book to read as it has 2pacs poems which I never saw before,definately would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars what can i say, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: Inside A Thug's Heart (Paperback)
i love this book, it made me understand Tupac much better and understand how he got inspiration, truly a great read for anyone who ia a fan....inside A Thugs Heart made me understand how he used to think it goes up as one of my top favorite books

Inside A Thug's Heart
Inside A Thug's Heart by Angela Ardis (Paperback - 3 Sep 2009)
9.99