5.0 out of 5 stars Opens up a new way of thinking
This is excellent reading. Along with Down The Rabbit Hole DVD I have completely changed my outlook on life. I have recently become a life coach and this outlook helps to understand a down to earth way of seeing what makes people tick and how our beliefs affect everything we do and think.
Published 18 months ago by Mrspatriciacherry

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not science
Published on 7 July 2007 by Raj

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens up a new way of thinking, 26 Dec 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not science, 7 July 2007
"What the bleep" puts forward some interesting and possible "true" views but attempts to base it on science, especially quantum theory. On that it fails because the conclusions it tries to draw do not follow from the premises it sets out without a vast array of intervening but undeclared assumptions. Yes, our attitude will determine the sort of reality we experience and yes, our actions contribute to the creation of the reality we all share. I believe those things but the "evidence" presented here is not such that I can base my beliefs on it,

Science is too powerful and too truly spiritual that it does not need to be debased by its abuse. Having said that, it is still worth reading or watching the associated DVD with an open but still sceptical mind. Scepticism is a spritual position.....To find the truth you must discard the lies. Learn from but don't swallow whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 7 Jun 2009
I remember when this film first came out in the UK. I felt privileged to receive a postcard telling me where it was being shown and I promptly took myself off to Manchester one rainy afternoon to watch the one screening that was scheduled.

It blew my mind! The film essentially illustrates how our thoughts can create our reality. It does this through discussions with a group of Quantum Physicists and through the use of drama and even cartoons. I walked out of the cinema thinking " Now what do I wish to create in my life?!" This film is particularly good, in my experience, at explaining concepts such as the Law of Attraction in basic scientific terms.

I recommend that anyone who is interested in how the universe works and how to improve their life, purchases this DVD and watches it regularly. There is so much in it that I suspect that you'll get something different from it each time you watch it.

Marie-Claire Carlyle, author of How to Become a Money Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 Aug 2013
R. Bacchus "bisdad" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Book of Bleeps (Paperback)
Seen the film
This compounds what you learn about yourself and your universe
I'm a big fan
Looking forward to the new film from Betsy

5.0 out of 5 stars It reenforced my willpower, 10 Sep 2009
max (isle of wight,uk) - See all my reviews
Absolutely one of the best book ever written.In reality it's a research project to know ourself,it shows what you are,what you could be,what you're going to be...excellent,a trueful search.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very deep rabbit hole, 28 Sep 2008
The original move "what the bleep" is really just an introduction to one of the many sides of Quantum Science. It really just scratches the surface of the effects our consciousness has on the universs.
Once you scratch a little deeper you will find well documented proof that is very fascinating & useful. The directors cut - is far better and I would really suggest the US Quantum box set over all of the others.
there are two books full of scientific evidence from many different groups, try
The Field & The Intention Experiment by L MaCtaggart are good as they are easy to read but list the sources of the tests.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Revelation in Movie Making, 31 Dec 2005
A. S. Barry - See all my reviews
This review is from: What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilites for Altering Your Everyday Reality (Hardcover)
This movie is simply astounding. I think it's fair to say there has never been one like it. It uses the latest cutting edge physics, combines with the leading new age thinking about who and what we are to postulate some staggering but yet rational theories. What I like best about it is the way that the power of the individual, lost for centuries in the battles of the empires, the "god is over there - not here" religions and the Newtonian/Decartesian sciences, is firmly re-instated. The time of individual spirituality and empowerment is arriving - watch out establishments everywhere!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not science mysticism but ok, 21 Sep 2006
Firstly this is not a book on science, it is on mysticism, and sadly like most of this forumla it gets an awful lot wrong. Check out the film's reviews for a more honest cross section of views. If your into pseudo-science, philosophy or mysticism you'll love this as it is a pretty well thought out book. Personally I think twisting and altering science to a belief is a dangerous thing to do.

Anyway please do not get this book and think you will learn anything that you could say to a qualified physicist. If you know any of the "scientific" subject matter covered this will frustrate the hell out of you.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Bleep'ing amaxing, 17 Nov 2005
A terribley cheap story - this is no Hollywood production, but a milestone in terms of mass media content.
Its a fair representation of how fringe-science is explaining things that conventional science is still in denial of.
At the quantum level even 'truth' is relative, so until conventional scientists face what their own equations may be saying
to them, this is probably as close to truth as we may get !
Once they have bitten the bullet, and start throwing some real money at the subject, and some open mindedness, to boot, then who knows what will become 'real' !