1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars not for the curious passer-by!, 8 Mar 2014
D. Zoll - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Body Never Lies: The Complete Book of Oriental Diagnosis (Paperback)
I'd ummed and aahed about getting this book to add to my growing library of health/self help titles.
I'm not sure what would have made it a 5 star book (after writing this review I've upped to four from three stars)
Perhaps that extra star lies within the reader of the book?

it covers topics I've picked up from various complementary therapists over the years and talks of more that i hadn't heard of, but might better suit someone who's really invested and fired up to investigate these traits further?

I'm finding it interesting to use in conjunction with Jacqueline Young's Acupressure book whose reprint with photos in place of line drawings make hers a much more successful book.

If money were no object I wonder if this book would work better with photos instead of line drawings, too?
although the illustrations are a better quality than Young's first edition of acupressure.

If you have more experience in this field you'll probably get more from the title, although I am finding it interesting enough to still be browsing through it.

I guess this book is a bit like life: You get out what you put in!

Your Body Never Lies: The Complete Book of Oriental Diagnosis
Your Body Never Lies: The Complete Book of Oriental Diagnosis by Michio Kushi (Paperback - 30 Nov 2006)
12.87