5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the physical book not the kindle version
Published 14 months ago by P2

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Island small guide
Published 9 months ago by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the physical book not the kindle version, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Top 10 Mallorca [With Map] (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides) (Paperback)
I wish I'd planned ahead and bought the physical copy of this guide in advance of my holiday. Instead I bought the kindle version the night before I set off, as by that late hour that was my only option - duh! I enjoyed reading the articles but switching between different views of maps and text while "on site" was a chore. I also found it difficult to flick through quickly to see where to go next. I challenge anyone to use a Kindle guidebook as efficiently as a physical copy. The Kindle versions of books are good for narrative but not for a mix of text, maps, photos, links, etc.
It's my fault, I know, but I wouldn't want others to make this mistake.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Island small guide, 10 Mar 2014
DK guide are usually easy to read, not this guide. The guide is physically small to handle about the side of a jacket wallet, ok no problem, but the problem comes when you open it and try to read it. The print is so so small. Average font must be 8. well thats what it looks like, and some is in faint grey colour. After reading for five minutes you want to give up becasue of the concentration you have to use to read such a small print. If you do not give up reading after a few minutes, something else will stop you reading - a headache.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Excellent item! Received on time! Very useful!

Top 10 Mallorca [With Map] (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides)
Top 10 Mallorca [With Map] (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides) by Jeffrey Kennedy (Paperback - 16 Jan 2013)