on 12 July 2013
I've recently come back from a trip to the USA and am very pleased I managed to visit this city. I was looking for a compact, easy to navigate, yet information packed guide to educate me on what to see/do/eat/drink/avoid, and this definitely didn't disappoint.

LA initially daunted me because it is huge and as there is so much to do I was worried that I wouldn't have time to see everything I wanted to and didn't want to leave with any regrets. Therefore it's worth having a read through before you go just so you have an idea of how to plan your trip, but once the bare bones are in place you can easily rely on this guide to fill in the gaps and make the most of every hour while you're actually there.

I only had four (very full) days in which to enjoy LA and I've come back feeling that I've not missed out on anything crucial - very important when you're not sure if/when you'll be back!
on 20 September 2013
Got this for my son who was going there for an holiday, Thought it was very good and usefull indeed.
on 6 April 2013
Bought this because I was going to LA.. But the trip gas been cancelled and I haven't read the book.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Los Angeles
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Los Angeles by Catherine Gerber (Paperback - 1 Mar. 2014)

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: San Francisco
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: San Francisco by Jeffrey Kennedy (Hardcover - 3 Mar. 2014)

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Las Vegas
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Las Vegas by Connie Emerson (Paperback - 1 May 2015)