Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 April 2004
This sticker book was loads of fun. My son had a great time not only withthe stickers but also with the puzzles that were in the book. We did thison a rainy afternoon and he was enthralled from start to finish. He hadfun and I must admit so did I. The book is full of fun and simpleactivities although it is a bit easier if you know all of Nemo's friend'snames. I would recomend this for anyone and I will be buying more copies
on 17 November 2012
My 3 year old daughter loved this sticker book, but it simply wasn't very big and she had finished it far too quickly. Would have expected more pages for the price.
on 16 January 2014
My daughter loves Finding Nemo, so I bought her this with some birthday money she had. She seemed to really like it and enjoyed putting the stickers onto the pages. She tends to do one page then is bored and wants to do something else; so we take it out once a week or so and do one more page. Good quality stickers and worth buying for a child who likes Finding Nemo.
on 9 March 2012
brilliant!!! my daugter loves this book and she loves finding the places where the stickers belong. its lasted a whole holiday and more and she still hasnt completed it.
there are loads of stickers in it and great quality.
even better once done its still a story book. would highly reccommend and i might buy it again she has enjoyed it so much.
on 6 January 2013
It made a brilliant little christmas gift, lots of fun and activities to do and the stickers were brilliant and durable
on 30 October 2013
My daughter is so pleased with this sticker book. She is obsessed with Winnie and there is every character in this book. If you are careful you can peel off the stickers and move them around the pages. Well worth the money, keeps her entertained.
on 18 January 2014
Bought this book for my 18 month old son as he loves nemo. I couldn't get it anywhere on the high street and found this one. Great price and he absolutely loves it, it was his favourite thing at Christmas. Has all the characters with a brief history of them all.
This book is packed with loads of stickers to keep the kids happy.Colourful and bright, good size for putting in your bag to take on a long journey, which is why I bought it, to keep them busy.
on 20 October 2012
My 2.5yr old loves stickers and winnie the pooh so absolutelv loved this sticker book. Only thing is once the stickers are done thats the book done.
on 9 June 2014
This was nice and light to send abroad for my granddaughter. She has had a lot of fun with it- a nice cheap interactive activity for little ones.