Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 December 2011
I have never left a review for anything before but when this item arrived I was so disappointed I felt I had to, I'm just hoping my daughter likes it. I missed the fact there are only 8 pages, my fault,but if I'd of known before I would not of purchased. I was expecting scenes for my daughter to create with the stickers, instead there's the bubble shape of the sticker along with some words, the child has to work out which sticker goes there, could be a lot better and much more fun.
on 26 August 2011
This was bought for a 5th birthday present. The little girl seemed to be pleased with it. She had some problems at first finding the correct pieces to fit the shapes but seemed to get the idea.
on 20 October 2011
my three and a half year old daughter came with me to collect from post office she was jumping up and down for me to open it and she was not disappointed. i didnt see her for an hour, all i could hear was her talking to herself about which sticker went where and from what part of the film it was from. excellent value for money and now she wants more thankyou excellent product
on 19 January 2012
Recently brought this for my tangled obsessed daughter but was very disappointed on receipt, hardly any pages (I should have checked the description) and the quality was generally a let down. Generally not worth the money.
on 5 December 2011
Wish i had read the description properly..was much thinner than i was expecting for the money. Hope the child i bought it for likes it.
on 5 February 2013
I am sure the little girl I have bought this for will love it, but it is definitely not worth the money.
It is only 8 pages long, and will probably take no time at all to complete, so not worth the money for perhaps 1 hour of pleasure!
If I saw it in a shop I would expect to pay perhaps 99p for it - my fault for not paying attention to the amazon description.
on 15 January 2014
ok so i got this sticker book for around £4 or so , although my daughter really loved this, and got a fair good bit of use from it , i kind of thought it was just , ok ! would be better if it was a little bit cheaper i suppose! anyway i have a happy 6 year old! and it was delievered speedy fast & arrived in time :)
on 4 March 2012
This is a charming little sticker book. However, be warned it certainly is not value for money. I didn't return it because the price of return postage when it was a relatively small item would have defeated the object. Looked at several items which are much better value than this one. Sorry not to be positive.
on 14 December 2014
There is nothing wrong with this product except that it is rather over priced for its size! Very thin only 4 Pages of stickers. You will get a better on off the shelf in a store. A bit disappointed when I received this but it is pretty so I think toddler will like it regardless.
on 20 November 2012
Brought for my tangled obsessed daugher whos 3. She was pleased by it. But there isnt many pages for the price and after about 1 hour she had completed it. Makes me wonder if it was worth it.. but hay she had fun...