on 17 January 2011
I love Lost and I am a huge fan! I have watched the complete box set over 5 times and this book is the perfect companion. It tells you about all of the characters and all of the links to the numbers (4,8,15,16,23,42) If something is on your mind when your watching it, it is so easy to just flick though and read about it. There are great pictures and amazing backround stories on each character. The perfect gift for a Lost fan! (My favourite part is the list of Sawyer's nicknames!) :D
on 27 October 2010
Hi Guys.
This product is just awesome! You must buy it as soon as possible!
on 14 January 2011
Could have been great but isn't. The sheer amount of typos is beyond belief. Proof reading people??!! Some nice schematics of the Dharma stations but also copious entries on peripheral unimportant characters. Sorely missing a chronological timeline of the lost universe. Don't bother just look browse (...) instead.
on 10 January 2011
the LOST encyclopedia that I received is plain awesome!! for a LOST-junkie like me, what better than a hardcover book filled with tidbits about all things LOST??
Characters,places,connections,items,etc.Everything is in that book,listed alphabetically.
For anyone hooked on LOST,it's a must-have.
on 25 June 2014
Best LOST Book OUT THERE!!!

This book has over 400 pages, and is "Massive" good quality pages, pictures and information. This book has information on EVERYTHING to do with the show LOST and I do mean EVERYTHING, information about: All Dharma and the stations, Every single Cast Member including small role people like Dave, and Hurley's Parents, information about Birds & Animals in Lost, All locations, maps, and important props in the show, information on the Numbers, Hatch, Smoke Monster, Radio Tower, Otherville & even other small things like Dharma chocolate bars, & Beers, Like I said EVERYTHING and the pictures are top quality too. 400 pages.

This is a (MUST) for even a small time LOST Fan. this is like having all 6 seasons and the extras, plus secrets, hints, stories, props, pictures, information, ALL IN ONE BOOK. it really is the SHIT :)

10/10 from me.......5*****
on 31 December 2014
Daughter loves it !
on 28 August 2014
daughter very happy
on 1 May 2011
I bought this for a house mate whom is not just a Lost fan.
He is a Lost geek.

When I gave him the Lost Encyclopedia he immediately started reading it and went in some kind of state which
I can only describe as slightly demented. A bucket and a heavy duty cleaning cloth were in order.

I have not read the Lost Encyclopedia myself yet, but judging from my friends behavior and the words and sounds coming
out of him, this could be heaven for everyone who loves the Lost series.
on 10 November 2010
When I saw this book was going to be released I didn't doubt and pre-ordered it. It is a great resource for al the Lost fans, an encyclopedia full of cloured pictures and information not only about the characters (all ther characters are there even the ones who appeared just in an episode) but about other topics such as the numbers, Dharma, music or books.

The last pages are dedicated to the main losties and their live in the flashsideways. A great book.
on 13 November 2010
I got this as a birthday present for a Lost fanatic, and liking the show myself had a flick through. The quality of the photos, and quantity of information is excellent. But the layout could be improved, and it does need further editing for complete accuracy. But, at the price I paid, it is a very good buy and one that I can recommend.