4.0 out of 5 stars Very good illustrations, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: My First Touch & Feel Picture Cards: Farm (DK My First...(Flash Cards)) (Cards)
My 17th month old boy loves these pictures and spends a lot of time playing, observing and touching their features.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 17 July 2013
for chunky, perfect for younger babies and toddlers, lots of things to point out and to ask questions about now we are progressing to the conversation phase... of course, my grandaughter IS a genius!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!, 11 April 2013
These cards are great ! pictures are clear and the tactile bit is clear too. I teach children with special needs and they love the whole range. Great for matching if you buy two sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea for 1yr plus, 26 Dec 2012
i bought these for my son who was 1 at the time and he loves them. he's now 20months and still plays with them. i have now bought these for most of my friends.

My First Touch & Feel Picture Cards: Farm (DK My First...(Flash Cards))