5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for someone who loves to travel!
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. He sat for ages mapping the places we have visited and where he would like to go. If you do buy it then buy extra flag pins as well as it only comes with about ten. This was 'the best birthday present ever'!
Published on 24 Nov 2011 by Faye

3.0 out of 5 stars Map size 90cm x 60cm
Delivery time was excellent but when I saw the map I was very disappointed,not as big as I had hoped the actual size of the map plus frame is 90cm x 60cm and the backing is as thin as cardboard.Not worth the money.
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by Unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for someone who loves to travel!, 24 Nov 2011
This review is from: World Pinboard Map Wood Framed (plus flag pins) (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars Map size 90cm x 60cm, 13 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars cool map but.... '13' flags?, 26 May 2011
Yea really cool map, just watch the flags dont scuff your wall when you insert them deep into the poster as the pins come out the back of the poster. 13 flags provided, weird number but does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Pinboard Map of the World, 24 Mar 2009
D. Carvill (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a map of the world on a corkboard so that I could stick pins into the countries I've visited and show off to my friends and family about how cool and well travelled I am.

This pinboard and map was absolutely perfect and looks great on my wall. When my friends and family visit, they all stare in amazement and ask me questions about the countries I've visited and how this makes me so much better than them.

It was very easy to hang, just like a normal painting or picture and because it's a corkboard, it's lightweight. Because I am such a well travelled person, it didn't come with enough flag pins, however I bought a load of coloured drawing pins from the local supermarket and they work just as well.

In all seriousness, as well as looking good in a house, this would work very well in a classroom or as a teaching aid as it's a good size and the countries are clearly marked.

In conclusion, this is a great addition to my house and it's well worth the money. It arrived very quickly and because it was packaged very well and safely, there were no scuffs or problems with the frame or poster.

4.0 out of 5 stars product as advertised, 26 Dec 2013
Arrived on time, good value for the money. Given as a present, provides interesting way to learn countries + where they are across the world, recipient pleased with.

3.0 out of 5 stars world pinboard map, 7 Aug 2010
Very ordinary map of world for the price. I was disappointed by the size of the map, thinking it would be bigger. But on a positive note, the map and the pinboard are of good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality map, 8 Dec 2013
Good size, islands are a little small and can be hidden by the flags but overall a good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Sep 2011
This product is brilliant, my sister had asked for a Map of the World for marking where she'd been and where she wanted to going. Buying a map already mounted on a cork board does the job perfectly. The service is brilliant with the Board arriving far earlier than expected, in good working order. I would however recommend that those purchasing this product buy extra flag pins as whilst there are enough to start with, it is likely you will be needing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 17 Jan 2011
Joanna Middleton "mojo mummy" (southport, uk) - See all my reviews
This map was bought as a present for my husband for xmas and it did get delayed due to weather before xmas but the seller was really helpful when I contacted them. The map itself is wonderful and my husband was made up. Really sturdy and looks really good on our wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map great price, 8 Dec 2009
This map is a great purchase for the price. It allows you to easily see all your holiday destinations and mark them with the flags provided. I bought extra pins as the flags are a bit big when plotting small islands.

World Pinboard Map Wood Framed (plus flag pins)
World Pinboard Map Wood Framed (plus flag pins) by Global Mapping (Hardcover - 1 Jan 2006)
Used & New from: 24.95