5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read
I thought this book was a brill read I could not literally put it down! I can't really remember much the other woman's shoes but I don't think it was as good as this. This book was so full of life and so interesting.
Published on 1 Dec 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars I just had to give up
Published on 22 Feb 2007 by M. Lugg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 1 Dec 2005
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
I loved it and I loved the characters. It had just the right amount of bitchiness, passion and unpredictability that made it so hard to put the book down.
Anyone who loves love, real-life, comedy and exciting books, should read this book. I would really recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 22 July 2004
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
This is the best fun read I have read in a long, long time.
I have read some of Adele Parks other novels but I think this is by far the best and certainly the most well-written. It centres of a group of six characters who go away to celebrate a wedding. You might imagine that they would just be a bunch of cliches, a group of happy dappy friends in Richard Curtis style, which tends to happen a lot in this genre. But Parks does something a lot more interesting and clever. At first none of the characters, excepting Tash, are all that likeable. For all their surface charm and wealth, they all deeply flawed, often selfish and irresponsible. But as the story unfolds Parks also shows that this is what makes them human and by the end I loved them all as if they were people I knew.
Parks has a great eye for observation, for noting the muddled way that people often interact with each other without really understanding what the other is thinking, for the way we are all caught up in our own little worlds. Not since discovering Lisa Jewell have I enjoyed an author so greatly for her powers of perception - in fact I enjoyed this even more than Jewell's wonderful last offering.
This book has heaps of wisdom and a warm heart at its centre. It is playful, generous and touching, and I felt sorry to finish it.

4.0 out of 5 stars love this book!, 3 April 2006
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
hi, i loved this book so much, it gets right to the nitty gritty of relationships between lovers , ex lovers, friends and your partners friends. An excellent read and the only bad thing i think is that rich doesnt stand up to jayne properly and tell her exactly what he thinks of her!very good though and long, which is alays good if a book is good, u dont want it to end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Author, 30 July 2009
M. Lewis (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
Adele Parks is a brilliant author, I can across her by chance when i picked up one of her books on a ferry (as i had forgotten mine!).
This is the 3rd book I have read of hers and i'm almost finished. They are great books, exciting and sad at the same time.
I find it hard to put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 1 Sep 2004
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
Although a little predictable, I found this book easy to read and enjoyable. It was kind of obvious how it would all turn out, but the story was interesting and the book was really well written. I would recommend it to anyone as holiday reading!

1.0 out of 5 stars I just had to give up, 22 Feb 2007
M. Lugg "bookworm" (Helston, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
Has the heading says - I made it two thirds of the way through Still Thinking of You and found that I could not stand another moment reading about the self obsessed characters - even Tash (who is supposed to be normal) was extremely irritating - so I had to do what I hate to do and give up, pull the bookmark out and try and forget the irritating characters I had been reading about for the last few of days!

Having read Other Womans Shoes by Adele Parks, which I really enjoyed, I can't believe it was written by the same person!

If you're looking for something to read give this a miss life is too short!

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW FAN OF ADELE'S, 31 Oct 2013
I only discovered Adele Parks recently but have fast become addicted, a must for any fans of chick lit I'm reading through her enitre back cataolgue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect happy ending, 23 Oct 2013
Adele parks has done it again, all her books are brilliant .
The attention to detail is remarkable!
A must read for anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite., 26 May 2013
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
I love to read and Adele Parks is one of my favourite authors. She is a brilliant writer and her stories are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Still Thinking of You (Paperback)
I loved this book. You were into the story from the first page. An easy read,and ideal for a holiday read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Still Thinking of You
Still Thinking of You by Adele Parks (Paperback - 10 May 2012)
6.39