Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 November 2015
Awesomely funny for plum fans, start at 'one for the money' if new to the author/characters
on 18 March 2015
Product was exactly as described. Service was prompt, would definitely use again.
on 30 April 2015
I wish it was not abridged but it's very entertaining & brilliantly read.
on 9 October 2014
love these books. very funny always laugh out loud and never disappoint
on 12 April 2015
I HAVE READ 18 SO FAR AND THEY ARE HILARIOUS!! lOVE THEM!
on 18 November 2015
Very Funny! Another great read from Janet Evanovich.
on 3 November 2015
Great book, l love the ongoing storyline
on 10 December 2014
I love these books and they make me lol.
on 29 July 2012
This is the 18th Book in the series and there is a reason we're all here reading it and writing reviews. We like this series, we like the characters and we want to see where they are going.

This book finally lets some of those things that we've all wanted to happen finally happen, more Ranger, and the biggest thing I can say to both you and to Janet Evanovich and Stephanie Plum is just admit you liket it.

There is a conitued theme, whether the author realises it or not, of what we want versus what we were told we should want. Having a steady boring job in an office or going another road. Loving the guy who will marry you and be everything you're supposed to want, gorgeous and sexy though he may be, versus the guy you really want who might not be so good for you but whom you can't quite let go of. Janet has started to answer these questions but there is still a ways to go.

One of the things that bugged me in previous books was that Stephanie has been in Bond Enforcement for years now and yet she was continuously questioning her job and herself. She obviously loves what she does even if she sometimes sucks at it or she wouldn't still be doing it. Finally in this book she has stopped whining so much and seems to be starting to embrace who she is and what she does... Maybe not wholeheartedly but I'll take what I can get.

I don't know where the series is going from here but I'm really hoping that Janet Evanovich doesn't chicken out, which she did somewhat at the very end of this one. There are a few issues that are pushed from the first pages of the book that are never discussed or satisfyingly resolved in any way despite their supposed importance. Luckily because they are part of the overall story arc it can be grudgingly forgiven. For now.

It's a good fun read with crazy characters, Lula on emotional steriods, and a glorious fast pace as usual. Enjoy it and if you feel the same way I do then keep your fingers crossed that the next one will be even better. Come on Nineteen!
on 18 May 2012
Halfway through this already and as usual its Janet Evanovich at her best. She is the only writer I know that improves as the series goes on.

I cant wait for number nineteen!!!!