4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Business
Following on from Wicked Appetite, this is the second in the Lizzy and Diesel series. As we discovered in the first book, there are Seven Stones of Power, the Saligia Stones, each representing one of the Seven Deadly Sins. In the first novel, Diesel was trying to stop his cousin Wulf discover the Gluttony Stone. Now, their search turns to the Lust, or Luxuria Stone...
Published on 12 July 2012 by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars same as book 1
Review:

I had the same dilemma with this book that I experienced with Book 1, it took me forever to read this book. The review copy (hardback) was sent to me months and months ago and I could never finish it. But I keep re-picking it up because I feel guilty that somebody made the effort of sending me this book and I hadn't read it. But I finally finished it...
Published on 18 July 2013 by Cherry

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda feels like she is phoning it in, 28 Nov. 2014
Kinda feels like she is phoning it in. I love the Stephanie Plum books, and thought the first book showed promise, but this one kind of floundered and the characters seem pretty one dimensional. I will probably buy the next one any ways, just to see it it gets better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 6 Feb. 2013
If you want to relax with a book this is the one for you. Her style is brilliant - this is the one for when life is too serious and you need to be taken out of yourself for a while. I have read all of her books and can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, love Janet Evanovich, 15 Jun. 2013
Ever since my bosses' wife enlightened me about Janet Evanovich, I had to read practically all her books! Very funny and entertaining.

Book arrived in good condition and as usual, speedy service via Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 5 Feb. 2013
Love Janet Evanovich books I can always get totally lost in them. Think the 2 of them need to get it on though - who gives a stuff about special powers if the bloke is fit!!!! Arrived in good time.

4.0 out of 5 stars diesel is back, 11 Jan. 2013
great for Stefanie Plum fans. I rate those as 5 star, This is almost as good, very enjoyable. Not quite so many different threads interwoven , maybe another man in her life?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Feb. 2014
Mrs. P. A. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant book! Excellent condition. Although these books are written for young adult they would appeal to anyone who loves a little supernatural fun in their books!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 30 July 2013
This series is whimsical and, on that level, enjoyable. But the set-up does require a great deal of salt. Good for passing time, but not going to change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evanovich Does It Again!, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Wicked Business (Wicked Series, Book 2) (Diesel 2) (Hardcover)
A Brilliant book. Evanovich is up to her usual wonderful standard. Cannot wait for the next installment! If you havn't already read them - read her other books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 9 Mar. 2013
Janet Evanonvich ever invent funny and full of life and energy, great. I just started on the full series which are also full of her enviable imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Author., 1 Nov. 2013
I have yet to manage to read this (I am keeping it for bad weather to amuse me), but I t am looking forward to the latest installmentof these characters.

Wicked Business (Wicked Series, Book 2) (Diesel 2)
Wicked Business (Wicked Series, Book 2) (Diesel 2) by Janet Evanovich (Hardcover - 19 Jun. 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01