4.0 out of 5 stars Another good installment in the Delaware series
I received a copy of this book from the publishers as part of this blog tour but had already read it previously. My review is my honest opinion of the book.

I have to start out by saying I'm a huge fan of Jonathan Kellerman and his Alex Delaware novels. I've read all of his books including the stand alone novels and have his new novel Killer on my to read list...
Published 13 months ago by Janet Emson

3.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable read
3.5/5
Guilt is the 28th (!) entry in Jonathan Kellerman's long running Dr. Alex Delaware series. I've been following this series for many years, but the last few books have fallen short for me. But, old habits are hard to break, so I was willing to see what was in store with this latest offering.

Alex is a psychologist who consults with the LAPD -...
Published on 12 Feb. 2013 by Luanne Ollivier

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars so so, 14 Mar. 2014
This book is a bit 'meh' certainly not up to the page turning standards of previous novels. Would I recommend 'Guilt' to a friend? Probably, but only if there were no other options.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent read, 28 Mar. 2014
Not the best of Jonathan Kellermans books I have read although it do keep my interest throughout I was a little disappointed with the ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars top read, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Guilt (Alex Delaware) (Hardcover)
Great read with plenty of twists His books keep getting Liked the characters Hope it will not be too long before next novel

1.0 out of 5 stars Crushing disappointment, 6 Nov. 2013
J. M. Beuford Willis "Jen BW" (West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guilt (Alex Delaware) (Paperback)
Again, I've bought a book by a famous thriller writer only to find they've written to a pattern and I'm bored stiff and bitterly disappointed. James Patterson, Robert Goddard is wobbly at times, Sophie Hannah, definitely in her last book, and yet what to do? I buy them, and hope for the best every time. I speed read the last few chapters and was really boring myself rigid only to find out who had done this "dastardly" deed that left me yawning anyway.

Lots of the usual descriptions of Milo stuffing his face, Robin making guitars and having sex at the drop of a hat and psychologist waffle with other patients.

I used to love Kellerman, but the pair of them (Faye as well) are going to be left well alone in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Entertaining, 4 April 2013
Kim W. Rellahan (Helsinki Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guilt (Alex Delaware) (Hardcover)
Milo and Alex crack another case.....liked it that Alex seemed to have a greater role in this one. Also, enjoyed the look inside the Hollywood scene....pretty much knew the guilty one before the end, but that didn't really matter. Always enjoy the Milo/Alex relationship and especially their dialogue throughout the book....another 5-star outing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 2 Jun. 2014
A good story, just wanted to keep picking up the story to see how it ended. I always enjoy Jonathan Kellerman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 19 May 2014
I have read all the Kellerman books and I liked this one, especially the parallels with the Jolie Pitts and their tribe of children. It did seem to race at the end as though there was a rush to finish the story. Enjoyed this book a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 May 2014
very good read nice ending and kept me thinking all the way through. looking for the next book in the series

4.0 out of 5 stars an enjoyable crime thriller, 3 May 2014
M. Needham (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
As usual, another great read from Kellerman. Well written, brought to life characters and a story of friendship between Lt Sturgis and Dr Delaware. Nothing is what it appears to be as the story of the lives of megastars and the ordinary folk entwine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex and Milo never fail, 26 Feb. 2014
As always a thoroughly good read, Jonathan Kellerman, Alex and Milo are a great trio. Good strong story line written in an unhurried and easy-to-read way.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Guilt (Alex Delaware)
Guilt (Alex Delaware) by Jonathan Kellerman (Paperback - 10 Oct. 2013)