4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Characters
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by RachelReads

1.0 out of 5 stars Soo boring!
Published on 13 Mar. 2012 by Gayna Gabriel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Characters, 5 Oct. 2011
This review is from: To Love and to Cherish (Paperback)
This is the first book I have read by Lyn Andrews so I really was not sure what to expect. However I was absorbed with the story of the two sisters Gloria and Betty Jenkins from the outset. I do enjoy stories set in times gone by because I feel they offer real insight into what life was like for people back then. This book is set in 1920's Liverpool and the time and place really came to life for me. I believe Lyn Andrews sets all her books in Liverpool so it is obviously a place she knows well and this really shines through. It is quite an easy read and something well suited to cosy up with on a cold winter's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars to love and Cherish, 30 Sept. 2011
This review is from: To Love and to Cherish (Paperback)
lovely book to sit and relax with, take the pressure of life away and sit and read.its a good story and Lynn Andrews never fails with any of her books.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soo boring!, 13 Mar. 2012
Gayna Gabriel - See all my reviews
Having been a fan of this author for a long while, I was really looking forward to 'a good read'. This turned out to one of her worst so far! It just doesn't seem to go anywhere at all. It has very little in the way of a story or plot and just gets soo boring to read after a while. I had got to the last 20 pages and realised that nothing much had happened at all. The write up on the back of the book leads you to believe that this story is actually about something but after the first few chapters, you realise that, as a story and characters go, there isn't any more to come. Still it did cure my insomnia!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 12 Sept. 2011
This review is from: To Love and to Cherish (Paperback)
This is the first book i have read by Lyn Andrews, I was enthrawled from the first chapter,couldn't put it down, written with feeling and great but not to much detail, you feel you have been on the journey with them, a must read....

5.0 out of 5 stars my hobby, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: To Love and to Cherish (Paperback)
One of my favourite authors, so a musy have for me. the sellers price was very reasonable, quick and reliable service. Would buy from again

5.0 out of 5 stars a good book, 15 Jan. 2014
a very good book, well written and holds your interest all the way through. Would reccommend this book to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 15 Jan. 2013
This is a good book with a good story line. Very easy too read but was looking for more. Hope there is a follow up I would like to know how the girls get on.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: To Love and to Cherish (Paperback)
this was a fantastic read read within 2 days couldn't put it down the whole seiries of Lyn Andrews were excellent really good read would recommend to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: To Love and to Cherish (Paperback)
As a long standing fan of Lyn Andrews I enjoy all her books I thouroughly enjoyed this one even though I didn't consider it one of her best.

5.0 out of 5 stars To Love and to Cherish, 20 Oct. 2013
Loved reading this book. Would recommend to others to read it as well. Looking forward to reading the next book.

sailor501

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

To Love and to Cherish
To Love and to Cherish by Lyn Andrews (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2011)