5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to it's title!
Published 17 months ago by Eleanor

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest: Tulisa's Story So Far
Get what you expect really, I like Tulisa on the X-factor etc so gave her book a go, easy to read and quite funny in parts but generally just an 'ok' autobiography, not worth a read if you're not a fan.
Published 16 months ago by rachcake

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to it's title!, 29 April 2013
I was astounded by Tulisa's honesty in this book, it gave me a real insight into how T became the person she is today. I really enjoyed reading about how she went from being a cheeky teenager who was often up to mischeif to becoming the amazing, successfull woman she is today. There were some moments where I laughed out loud and others where I wanted to cry; it's a really gripping book. As well as reading about her life, I also enjoyed learning about how Ndubz came about right up until their split. This book is a real page turner - I would recommend it to anyone but they're some adult themes that run consistantly through the book, therefore not it wouldn't be suitable for everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally changed my opinion on Tulisa, 9 Nov 2013
Much better book than I expected. Very honest. Tulisa done really well for herself considering her hard up bringing. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars my story so far, 30 Oct 2013
it was a good read & very honest about her child hood & she as had a tough time growing up

5.0 out of 5 stars brillient, 17 Oct 2012
This autobiography sure does live up to its title...once i started reading i could not put it down. Not only honest but emotional and funny there were times i wanted to cry for her, times where i wanted to mother her and times i couldn't stop laughing she's a great girl who's had a bad start in life and made alot of mistakes which she's quite clearly learned from.

She's been through soo much and she's still young, through out the book you will see that. I would advise anyone who reads this reads with a open mind and not pre judgements from media stories, i can see how it is easy too misunderstand tulisa, some people may think she's over confident but after reading this book and watching her in a interview talk about it you can see she is just surprised but grateful she's made it this far. I admire her strength and hard work and wish her nothing but goodluck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read but a little pricey for Kindle version!, 15 Oct 2012
I have always been a fan of Tulisa and wanted to find out more about her in her autobiography. After downloading the sample onto my Kindle I wanted to read on so it wasn't long until I bought it. True to the title, I believe Tulisa has shown her integrity and honesty in writing this book to tell people the truth about her life.
She shares of details how her diffucult childhood and coping with her mother's mental health disorder, and what it was like to be part of a 'gang' and the things she was exposed to at a young age.
The reader learns about the rivalries and the ups and downs of being part of a band with two lads!
Then she mentions her time on the X-factor and, as a reader, you realise how much her life has changed for the better and that things are looking up for Tulisa, especially starting out in her Solo career.
Overall a good insight, keeps you wanting to read on and that life as a celebrity is not always glamourous but alot of hard work involved in it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy read, good, honest and addictive., 15 Feb 2014
Good read & very honest.
Could have detailed her X factor & recent fame experience more as a lot was said about her childhood, however I imagine her next book will have all that in.
Read quickly as it was good & easy to read.
Recommend to all!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 16 Oct 2013
Brought this for my holiday. Its a good read and nice to know a bit more about tulisa. Very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tulisa Very Honest., 7 Oct 2013
Wow what a book.

She has told every little thing that has happen in her life good n bad.

A brilliant Read

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 30 Sep 2013
the girl has had an interesting life, its well written, easy to read in a day or two! it's honest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tulisa honest, 1 Sep 2013
I couldn't put it down. Loved reading about tulisas life and I like her even more now. She reminds me of a more successful me

Honest: My Story So Far: The Official Autobiography
Honest: My Story So Far: The Official Autobiography by Tulisa Contostavlos (Paperback - 14 Mar 2013)