5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best!
This Mary Berry book I consider to be one of her best. Down-to-earth recipes with no 'strange' ingredients. I have had this book a few days and already made the steak, kidney and mushroom pie. I have an old recipe I've used for years and considered unbeatable but this one by Mary is streets ahead! Absolutely delicious! Will be trying lots of the recipes because they...
Published on 22 Sept. 2011 by Dippy

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment
I was very excited about this book, until it arrived. I thought it would have lots of different ways to cook a roast of all types. She covers off each type of meat, but only does one roast per chapter, the other recipies are like anything I could find in any of my other cook books. The ONLY reason I am keeping it and not returning is because of the gravy recipies at...
Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by QuackQuack

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
I love this book and have tried lots of the recipes. To date I have had no disappointments just success with the recipes. The family love coming over for lunch and can't make up their minds which recipe they prefer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, reliable cook book, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
Whenever I want a recipe, I start with Mary. I already have 4 MB cookbooks and this one is a useful addition to the collection. Her recipes are clear, simple, and give tips on how to prepare ahead and whether a dish can be frozen, also cooking times for Aga owners. So good I have bought a copy of this for my son who is becoming the Sunday chef in his family - I know Mary will see him right....

4.0 out of 5 stars A cookery book that won't just sit on the shelf!, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
I promised myself I wasn't going to buy anymore cookery books... But I wasn't born in the UK and ,where I come from, we don't do roast dinners (I know that is very sad). So you can see, I needed this book badly. And this book doesn't disappoint: roasting charts for the various meats, potatoes, gravy, Yorkshire pudding etc plus a whole lot more.
I have only cooked two recipes from this book so far, but I'm sure I'll be using it a lot more in time to come.
I have found the recipes easy to follow and they turned out well. In my experience that is not always the case. What I like best about this book are the useful prepare ahead tips. And for Aga owners, alas not me, it also tells you how to cook things in the Aga.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
Nice book, one you will go back to time after time. Yes, there are some repeat recipes from other Mary books but this a handy collection of useful, sensible recipes, some updated, easily to hand. Mary never let's you down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe is so perfect and all ingredients are easily obtainable, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
Mary Berry has done it again! Every recipe is so perfect and all ingredients are easily obtainable. She is the top of my list and she should be yours, if you buy this book you will see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars mary berrys family sunday lunches, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
one of the best cook books I have bought, also bought for friends. the recipes are easy to follow no difficult ingredients and everyone loves the food. I highly recommend this book

4.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
Lots of delicious, time saving recipes and ideas. I would, however, increase the volumne of some of the recipes - my family has a healthy appetite!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Tips, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
Some very useful ideas - what you see is what you get from the book. Handy for cookery starters as well as cookery experts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I like Mary Berry, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
I really like Mary Berry I've had one of her books for years so when she had the program on cakes on TV it renewed my interest in her style of baking. I have always baked cakes,bread,biscuits and whatever we eat I try to make it myself , I do like to know what my family are eating I would never in a month of Sundays buy ready meals and serve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2015
This review is from: Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches (Hardcover)
Inspiring and informative. Lots of recipes that become everyday favourites.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches
Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches by Mary Berry (Hardcover - 1 Sept. 2011)