5.0 out of 5 stars A book with a difference
Being an avid reader....and getting through at least 2 books per week, my imediate thought was 'nahhhh' when I read the back of this book for a possible purchase..'who wants to read other peoples emails?'But I kept coming back to it and in the end bit the bullet and bought it....
Published on 27 Sep 2007 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny
I picked this up because someone recommended it to me on a Goodreads list. I loved Meg Cabot's Boy Next Door, so I had great hopes for this one.
It's funny. Really funny in places. But it took AGES to get going. (I skimmed a fair bit of the middle). Once it got going, it was good.

It would be a good beach read as the jokes are consistent and funny. Holly...
Published 2 days ago by Rhoda Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars A book with a difference, 27 Sep 2007
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
Got home and basically read it in a day...couldn't put in down!! Its not often you find a book like that, especially when you read as many as me...tired of the same old formulas.
I'd recomend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 Sep 2007
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
Loved it, i'm a member of the HI site, and eagerly anticipated this book. Oh it was worth the wait!

It's comedic, romantic, dramatic and tragic, all rolled into a wonderful bundle.

This book is for all the girls out there. Holly is an inspiration, she keeps on fighting whatever happens.

Can't wait for the next stage! Read it! I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual format!, 12 Sep 2007
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
Being able to read Holly Denham's emails over a period of five months is fascinating entertainment. She works as a receptionist in a City investment bank and we follow her problems at work and in her love-life through her emails. Not only does she correspond with her family and friends, but she emails her colleagues in other departments in the bank, even her fellow receptionist sitting at the same desk. (They are not allowed to converse with one another in the normal manner!) At the end of the book are a number of entertaining items - my favourite being Granny's 20-Step Survival Guide (to being involuntary re-housed).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, all women should own this book, 26 Nov 2007
Ms. R. Clark - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
this book had me laughing out loud, gave me goosebumps and even made me cry. Every woman can relate to this book. I have leant it to all my friend swho loved it. It certainly is a modern day Bridget Jones Diary in email form. i couldnt put this book down and cant wait for the next release from Holly Denham. Would be great as a movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge Book - Quick Read, 18 Nov 2007
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
I'm always a fan of books told in email format. The story moves on at a good pace and what seems to be a massive book 700+ pages actually ends up as a quick and easy read.
Receptionist Holly starts a new job and the book traces her interactions with her hideous new colleagues, eccentric family and hilarious friends.
Other than the format, this is fairly standard chicklit, however, Holly and her mates are so engaging, I can't wait to see what comes next.
A great read for a rainy weekend or on the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars a unexpected great read, 13 Nov 2007
S. Tallen "his better half" (tyne and wear) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
I got this book after thumbing through a few pages and never expected the full book to be e-mails and was a bit sad coz I thought I wouldn't enjoy it. How wrong was I?
I left it in te kitchen and thought I would read a bit when doing the baby's bottles and I read it front to back in 2 days. Just couldn't put it down. Thought it was fab. Can't wait for the next installment.
What a brilliant idea. Gonna log onto the site as well as you get snippets there.
Recommended read.

5.0 out of 5 stars More please..., 11 Nov 2007
Jazz Dakota "Jay" (Sydney, NSW, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
I hadn't heard of "Holly's Inbox" until my friend in the UK sent me a copy...and I couldn't put it down! I have just finished reading it and am about to turn back to page one to start reading again! It pulls you in from page one - compulsive reading. Holly's world reminded me so much of my days working in a banking environment, where we'd all email each other constantly, while sitting right next to each other! If only I could go back and write my own book! I am logging into Holly's website right now to see if there is any more to her story...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Nov 2007
A. Teague "Dopey" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
What a fantastic book! Even gave up my sunday lie in to read it!
Cant wait for the 2nd part to come out to see what happens in Hollys Life next ~this is a must buy book

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 29 Sep 2007
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
I bought this book on Thursday.
Went to bed on Thursday night, started to read this book and couldn't put it down.
I read it till 12.45am, and finished!
I can't wait till the next one

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 28 Sep 2007
F. James - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holly's Inbox (Paperback)
After a friend recommened this book I was engrossed from page one. The reason why?? a fantastic book about everyday life. True there are the boring bits however we all have them in our life!!! X

Holly's Inbox
Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham (Paperback - 24 Aug 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01