5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
another great book from rosie. what a great read, i could not put the book down, it is a tear jerker, can;t wait for the sequel. a must have book.
Published on 10 Dec 2007 by Mrs. P. Harrison

2.0 out of 5 stars kips
Good book but the ending was rubbish. Unless there is a follow on book I would not recommend reading it.
Published 1 month ago by Kirsten. Brimble

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 10 Dec 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing novel by Rosie Goodwin, 28 Dec 2007
Mrs. Anne Brooke "nannysprincess" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Hardcover)
This book is more than just a tear jerker. It reads almost like a biography. This book is a MUST for any reader of "saga" type fiction. Rosie's characters are as real as it is possible for them to be. The storyline grabs you and holds you with each turn of the page. In my opinion this is Rosie's best novel yet. Please keep them coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Little Secret by Rosie Goodwin, 27 Nov 2009
Barry Brown "Barry Brown" (Luton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Paperback)
My first read of a Rosie Goodwin Novel, once started I couldn't put it down. Brilliantly written, a belting plot, I'm hooked. Have now purchased all of Rosies books, keep them coming Rosie.
Barry Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars rosie goodwin, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Kindle Edition)
Always a winner.I have enjoyed reading all of Rosie Goodwin books that i have on my kindle and will continue to do so.I look forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read!!!, 17 Mar 2009
Jemma "Jem" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Hardcover)
This book was fantastic, I struggled to put it down it was so gripping!! Keep them coming Rosie your ace x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 20 Aug 2008
Mrs. L. A. Hamilton "Linda Hamilton" (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Paperback)
This book is wonderful! An enthralling story, once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. You will be engrossed also, but be prepared - you will need a box of tissues, I haven't cried so much over a book since I was about eight and Black Beauty was dying! A fantastic read. Well done again Rosie!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our little secret., 19 July 2008
G. Collins - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Paperback)
This is the first time i have read a rosie goodwin book and i plan to read many more.A compelling story and a book you just cant put down.Yes theres plenty of sadness makes you want to cry and you really feel for these characters like there real.But its one of the best books ive read in a long time.Rosie is a fantastic author and knows how to capture her audience. I cant wait to read the sequal Crying shame to hear if there is a happy ending or more pain for Claire.I would recommend this book to anyone to read.A fantastic story well done Rosie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartrending Stuff!, 6 July 2008
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Paperback)
Rosie Goodwin pulls no punches with her latest novel. Yes, the subject matter is harsh, but she manages to find the heart in the story, and that is what makes this book so very special. Claire, her heroine, is a fighter, battling against all the odds. Flawed and feisty, she is beatifully brought to life.

With this novel, Rosie shows that she has became a force to be reckoned with in the book world. I can't wait for the sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommyphilangie reviews Our Little Secret, 19 Jun 2008
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Hardcover)
I have read almost all of Rosie's novels and this one IS the best. It has everything. Love, tears, pain, action, emotion and a whole load more. The opening chapters are pretty harsh and takes no prisoners. You are there feeling for Claire and her sister and despite the fact that you don't want to know whats happening to them Rosie has worked her magic and has you (as usual) turning the page. If you think that Rosie's other novels go deep, Our Little Secret goes deeper showing the reader a good story but one fantastically written. This is a pure credit to Rosie and it's sequil "Crying Shame" is released on 10/07/08

5.0 out of 5 stars OUR LITTLE SECRET, 23 Mar 2008
Mr. R. Berry (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Little Secret (Hardcover)
Rosie's portrayal of Claire hits you hard but draws you in, willing you to find that happy ending. You will want a sequel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xac509eac)

Our Little Secret
Our Little Secret by Rosie Goodwin (Paperback - 26 Jun 2008)
6.79