5.0 out of 5 stars Who's Brian Freeman? A great story-teller, that's who
Let me get straight to the point. If you like crime fiction, especially the novels that really twist your mind in knots while you try to figure out what's going on, then you need to buy IMMORAL. If, like me, you read and enjoy the likes of Connelly, Gerritsen, Deaver, Coben, Slaughter, Connolly and Child and some pretty decent Brit writers such as McDermid, Billingham,...
Published on 29 Aug 2007 by OEJ

3.0 out of 5 stars As Average As It Gets
Don't get me wrong - this isn't a bad thriller. It just isn't a very good one. My main gripe is that the plot is entirely derivitive. If I had a pound for every thriller I've read featuring the same gnarled, hard-boiled, single/divorced, cop/private-investigator then I'd have...well, about seven pounds by now. I'm not a huge fan of flashbacks but these are pretty well...
Published on 12 Feb 2010 by I. Read-Books

5.0 out of 5 stars first book, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Immoral (Paperback)
Great first book lots of twists and turns left you thinking you had it figured out and then another twist . I would recommend this to anyone who likes books that keeps you guessing to the end hence the rating

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 10 Jan 2014
Kept me guessing right till the end which was a nice surprise would defo recommend great first book can't wait to read more by Mr Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Dec 2013
What a game of cat and mouse this book was. Twists and turns galore. Love the main characters. So glad I discovered this author he writes a mean book. Can't wait to start the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resd, 7 Dec 2013
Fantastic read with great characters and an excellent storyline which is a real page turner. Ending was very good and tied up all the loose ends.

Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 24 Sep 2013
Im new to Brian Freeman after having his books recommended to me I am now on my third of the Jonathan Stride series. One word fantastic. Twists and turns all the way. Mystery and suspense and so well written. Reminds me of my favourite authors Montanari, Deaver, Patterson, Child and Gardiner and equally as good if not the best. Had me gripped from the first page and did not want to put it down. Luckily for me I was on holiday when I started this book so left me free to carry on reading without having to put down to go to work. Will absolutly carry on and read all his books. Just hoping the rest are as good as the Jonarhan Stride trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Immoral (Paperback)
Another book bought for my husband as he had already read a Brian Freeman novel and was eager to read another. A very good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 13 Aug 2012
the first in the jonathon stride series and it is amazing - definitely worth a read. 10/10 AND 5 STARS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another author to my wish list!, 23 May 2012
Liked the read up on this book so purchased. Great read. Have since purchased 2 others. As they say "real page turners".
Not quite up there with Vince Flynn, Stephen Leather or Connelly. but on the way. Will get all his books eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find, 26 Mar 2012
This is the first book by Brian Freeman I have ever read but it certainly will not be the last. Absolutely loved it. Others have written a synopsis so I won't but sufficient to say I will now be reading the next books in the Jonathan Stride series as this book had me hooked. Love it when I find an author as good as my favourites, Connelly, Coben, Childs, Lehane etc. Mr Freeman now joins that list.

4.0 out of 5 stars First read is incredible., 28 Oct 2011
This review is from: Immoral (Paperback)
The first time I read this, the mystery, the characters and most of all the court scenes, were just crammed with tension and blew me away.
The second time, I enjoyed it but could see flaws- Stride is not that original as the troubled wifeless cop, and he seems to have quite unbelievable powers of attraction. Freeman's writing style is mostly smooth but with occasional lapses.
I don't have time to go on too much- bottom line is if you like this sort of thing, this book is a fantastic purchase, really good, brutal story to keep you guessing.

Immoral
Immoral by Brian Freeman (Paperback - 10 April 2006)