5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
Loved this book can't really fault it as the story was so heartwarming - I hate books which don't really have an ending but this does. Its totally girly and great if you are a romantic who loves the idea of the unlikely. It left me wishing I was the main character!
Published on 20 Aug 2008 by Jules

2.0 out of 5 stars Average
I have read Chocolate Lovers Diet and loved it. This one was really average. I didn't enjoy it at all.
Published on 26 Nov 2007 by Mellie Jellie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 20 Aug 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from Carole, 20 May 2007
Mel Lacey (Norfolk, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome to the Real World (Paperback)
For me, this was one of those books that you did not want to put down, but did not want to pick up either for fear of finishing it too quickly! An excellent read which had me laughing out loud, got me worried about what was happening to the main character and had me breathing sighs of relief when problems were overcome. Carole at her best and I wholeheartedly recommend this book.

Mel Lacey

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 26 Nov 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Best Yet!, 1 Jun 2007
J. James (LEICS, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome to the Real World (Paperback)
I have read all of Carole Matthews books and this is her best yet! She seems to have matured since her early books and this was a fabulously engrossing tale of 'just tell him/her!!!' romance. There were times when I was laughing and crying and my husband was fed up of telling me to turn off the light! A wonderful heartwarming tale with a happy ending. Although don't think that all of her books end with happy endings! Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable holiday read...., 31 Aug 2006
L. Swift "Lisa S" (Leicester,England) - See all my reviews
This a great holiday read, easy to get into. I have read all of Carole Matthews books, but found this one a bit annoying in parts, when everyone always jumps to the wrong conclusions, and no-one talks to each other at all. But great if you want an easy light hearted read with a happy ending......

4.0 out of 5 stars I have read all of Carole's books and usually enjoy them as good holiday read, 17 July 2014
I have read all of Carole's books and usually enjoy them as good holiday read, however this one took some getting into and although it was an easy read, you could put it down and forget to pick it up. The title suits part one of the book but not part two, maybe a nice lose yourself and dreams do come true fiction, but it felt rushed at the end after a slow build up early one. More editing at the beginning and more care at the end would have made this book a better read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 30 Jun 2014
I have read nearly all of Carole Matthews books and this one is good like all the rest. I could not put this book down and I just wanted to know what was going to happen next. This is a heart warming story with a happy ending. Good storyline and characters were all very good too. Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 19 Jun 2014
This is an absolute must have read. From the first few lines I was hooked and have not wanted to put my Kindle down. Extremely well written.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable ending!, 17 Jun 2014
Mrs. R. E. Spencer "rosemary2140" (cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
I quite enjoyed the book until about 3/4of the way through when the storyline became totally unbelievable.I won,t spoil it for those reading but could not understand such a pathetic end to what had been an okay read,as expected there is a happy ending but not sure either characters deserved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars just a good, well written, easy to read book., 10 Jun 2014
If you like books that aren't too taxing but are well written and bring a smile to your face you cant go wrong :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Welcome to the Real World
Welcome to the Real World by Carole Matthews (Paperback - 22 Feb 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01