Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 April 2013
bought for my wife,she loves her books dee williams.came early exellant quality book.as i bought a few books for my wife i beleive she has not read this yet as i say exellant quality book exellant price a5*****seller.who i would recommend&buy from again
on 26 May 2015
When I started to read this book I thought I knew where the story was headed, but I was totally wrong, I just couldn't put it down as I followed the different avenues I was lead down, fabulous read.
on 15 July 2013
A bit slow at times hence the three stars. A lot of build up but the story skipped over the more interesting bits. A bit superficial but easy to read. Suit Dee Williams fans.
on 6 March 2013
Once again a good story which leaves you with that feel good feeling, as you live the ups and downs of the family and the people they befriend.
on 26 March 2013
This book was a great easy read. Make a cup of tea sit down and let the story take you,
on 9 June 2015
good storyline
on 15 October 2014
greaty
on 28 October 2009
Really enjoy this book as I do with all Dee Williams books. I followed her becasue she lives near where I come from so it was lovely to enjoy a local authors work and I have moved 300 miles away and still enjoy it. I have now started my mother-in-law on the books but I have t oget her the secondhand library books as she has to have large print.
on 28 April 2010
this book was purchaced for my wife as she had stated that this auther way of writing is easy to get on with