5.0 out of 5 stars Good sensible advice on the whole experience of being pregnant, 10 Nov 2009
This review is from: Your Pregnancy: The Netmums Guide to Having a Baby (Paperback)
I would highly recommend this for any mum-to-be. I liked the combination of authorative advice from professionals - midwifes, health visitors, doctors etc combined with the real life hints and tips from real mums.
It provided a perfect balance of facts and information combined with how it all really happens!
I bought the Pregnancy Bible for all the medical side of pregnancy and found the two books together were a perfect combination. I've gone back to both books time and again.

I'm not really into the Best Friends Guide etc type books - I like the facts more than I like the funny stories so if you are like me and want something factually accurate but with the balance of real world advice then I would highly this book - and the Baby's first year - it's a great read and not too daunting!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was my bible!, 26 Sep 2010
I loved this book so much and can't wait to read it in my next pregnancy. I read it week by week. So every Sunday as I got to another week in my pregnancy, I would read the next bit in the book to see what baby was up to. It covers all sorts of subjects and has opinions/experiences from Netmums. It is a fab book and I'd reccommend it to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, 7 Jan 2010
A. Zawalska "alex zp" (uk) - See all my reviews
Great, very fast service. This book is full of very useful tips.Great product for good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great guidance, 14 Dec 2009
R. Whitty "joychell" (England) - See all my reviews
The first pregnancy book I have read -- haven't quite finished yet. Am 22 weeks pregnant at the moment, and bought this in the early stages. Helpful to know what to expect, to hear from other women going through the same things. Haven't read any other pregnancy books to know what to compare it to. But this is definitely helpful, reassuring and great for planning.
Very helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from netmums, 8 Sep 2009
I purcased this book during my thrid pregnancy and it was great I enjoyed reading it month by month and oftern refered to. Just what any pregnant mother needs

Your Pregnancy: The Netmums Guide to Having a Baby
Your Pregnancy: The Netmums Guide to Having a Baby by Hilary Pereira (Paperback - 5 Feb 2009)