5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy.
Great book full of exactly what you want, variety is perfect from Mild to scorching. A must buy if your curry crazy.
Published 15 months ago by carl

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a magnifying glass as well!
Published 7 months ago by K. J. Bailey

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Curry Lover's Cookbook: Over 115 Deliciously Spicy and Aromatic Indian Dishes, Shown with Clear Step-by-step Instructions in More Than 480 Photographs (Hardcover)
I have, sadly, only used one of the recipes from this book, but the fact that I have used it three times indicates how good it is. The book itself looks fine, with beautiful photography and user friendly recipes. I am delighted I have bought it and I am sure I will be using many of the recipes. I would certainly recommend this book to any curry lover. A bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy., 8 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars cooking, 27 Nov 2013
My husband has recently discovered cooking and this book is full of delicious curries which he is really enjoying making....... so am I !

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for a cooking lover, 18 Jun 2014
Mr. Ross Cooke "Ross" (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a present for some one else, looks good though, and the one meal I've had from it so far was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 12 Feb 2014
My other half is a huge curry lover. I bought this for him as a Christmas present. Initially I thought it was too basic but he loves it and has cooked so many of the recipes. He even purchased the same book for his friends birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 11 Feb 2014
great for curry lovers and for people who love indian food,
this book is easy to follow and making indian food couldnt be easier

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pictures, 3 Feb 2014
D. McAllister (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
I like cook books with a lot of pictures so I know what I am getting, this is choc full of them. There is a good variety of Indian fare from starters and main courses to breads. As well all the usual curry recipes , there are plenty of different regional recipes.

The recipes use all the basic Indian ingredients nothing too difficult to obtain and are clear to follow .

Its quite a small book but this doesn't detract from its quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Feb 2014
This book is great for budding curry makers! It tells you how to make everything you need for a great curry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 May 2013
Easy to follow recipes with clear instructions and pictures. Made 3 of the curries and a garlic naan bread recipe. All tasted amazing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a magnifying glass as well!, 28 Dec 2013
K. J. Bailey - See all my reviews
On the basis of the high praise in previous reviews I added this to my wishlist and was bought it for Christmas. Initial delight turned to disgust when I opened the cover. This is the first book, of hundreds of thousands, that I have read in my life that is printed in a font so small, that I am unable to read it. When cooking, I want a clear easy to read page not something that is almost the culinary equivalent of a microdot! No doubt the information within is brilliant but it will entail jiggling with a magnifying glass or scanning, enlarging and printing the pages for me and any other reader who has marginally less than 20/20 vision. What idiot of a publisher/printer thought that it was OK to print something that should be at least A4 sized reduced to a mere 17.5cm by 23cm! I would return it, but that would be insulting to the person who bought my present.