5.0 out of 5 stars another great amazon buy
Published 12 months ago by vicky king

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting
this books a bit of everything, history,religion, but what it isnt ,is a lot of recipes, shame really.i would have prefered more adaptions of the same recipes.
Published 4 months ago by lance

5.0 out of 5 stars another great amazon buy, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Recipes from My Jewish Grandmother (Hardcover)
i love the recipes as their more updated than my old jewish recipe book which i have had for ahem!a long time being jewish and liking obviously mainly jewish dishes it suits me and now i have bought another copy for my nineteen year old grandaughter ,she may still prefer her pizza and hambergers at present but when she`s married p .g. she will look back in a few years time and think my nana got me this book lets start using it, thank you, vicky king

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 11 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Recipes from my Jewish Grandmother, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Recipes from My Jewish Grandmother (Hardcover)
I was very disappointed with this book. I was hoping to find some real old Jewish recipes. Most of the recipes in the book can be found in everyday cookbooks.

ARRAY(0xabf12a20)

Recipes from My Jewish Grandmother
Recipes from My Jewish Grandmother by Marlena Spieler (Hardcover - 15 Aug 2012)
9.16