on 16 August 2014
I got this book out from a library and it's so good I'm about to buy it. I've tried a few of the recipes already, so far very easy to get right. Reading the recipes is great, there's enough background to engage the reader but not so much it slows you down. Good illustrations, great recipes... between this and the hairy bikers curry book I have everything I need.
on 27 July 2012
I bought it for a friend and she has since tried several recipes, all of which have been a huge success! Lots of lovely pictures on every page to make your mouth water and easy-to-follow instructions, best present ever!
on 2 November 2013
This book is a must buy! It's a beautifully made guide and is all one needs to prepare a fabulous meal, with recipes for starters, main dishes and desserts and with special sections on rice, side dishes and bread baking. Each recipe is clearly laid out and is accompanied by superb photographs showing the various stages and finished dish. It's hard to put down and will inspire. Buy it.
on 1 February 2015
Lovely cookery book nice to have a vegetarian one you can always add meat to the recipes
on 20 December 2012
If you want a heavy volume full of vegetarian food from India then this is the book for you. Unfortunately I didn't. I don't know what I was thinking.
66 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse