on 9 March 2000
This book is nonfiction and it is about ghost stories wich have really happened. In one story there's a lady who comes back to attack young anne walker because she murdered her and her spirit is going to take revenge. I would recommend this book, because you can find out what happens in the past and it could happen again. I learned from this book that you should not go with strangers and it was full of suspense. A scary book! You should read it!
on 6 March 2001
This is a gory but interesting book, mainly because he claims these storys to be true and being as scary as they are, you have to read it! The stories are th right length and the climax is quite early, so even if you attention span isn't to big this still apeals to you.
on 17 July 2011
Unlike other reviewers I didn't find this book scary. It was an OK read. It is also short, I read it in one sitting. It felt like a storybook rather than factual accounts of real ghost experiences.
on 2 February 2015
Ok book, passed some time whilst on the train.
Some stories a little short...not scary!
on 26 April 2000
I have read this book one week ago and since then i have not had one wink of sleep. This book scared me. Escpecially the story about when a ghost posesses a man and makes him murder a man who is his good friend. This realy frightened me as I am scared he will come and posesse my body and make me kill my friend Natasha Finn. I am going to recommend that adults should not let their childern under 12 read this book. I am living proof of this. Run, Run away from this book. Still a good read
on 6 March 2001